guess I'm back here again

Mynxie

Reaction score
so...any wonderful supplements that increase fertility?

gonna carry on with the omega 3 and folic acid, but I'm sure that some of you ladies will know of some supplements that increases fertility and encourages monthly cycle?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

wild yam cream. kicked me back into shape. used it once a day and by the next cycle i was regular and ovulating. but once you start ovulating, you should only use it after ovulation except for the days of your normal period. i got it at a health food store. not too expensive.

With no previous problems conceiving hunny I don't think you will need anything other than what you are already doing :hugs:

I wish you so much luck Mynxie & hope your sticky BFP comes very soon

x

no hun, i did have problems ttc, after 1st MC i didn't have any periods for 18 months, was in the process of getting referred to fertility clinic when I found out I was PG

hate this stupid body of mine

I would def see your GP and push to get tests done soon rather than having another long wait.

no hun, i did have problems ttc, after 1st MC i didn't have any periods for 18 months, was in the process of getting referred to fertility clinic when I found out I was PG

hate this stupid body of mine
Oh sweetie

It does not mean it will happen this time. I have my fingers crossed it doesn't.

:hugs:

Good luck Mynxie i really wish u all the best sn i hope u get your bfp soon! :hugs:

I would def see your GP and push to get tests done soon rather than having another long wait.

went yesterday, cause I had tests done last time and everything was normal then I conceived, they won't do them again for a year and won't do any investigations with regards to MCs cause I've not had 3 MCs

i hate this life

Oh hun im sorry ...

Hope you get a Sticky BFP soon sweetie!

xxx

So sorry again Mynxie :hugs:

Good luck with ttc and fingers crossed for a sticky BFP for you :hugs:

fingers x'd for your BFP hunny xxx i hope it doesnt take too long

went yesterday, cause I had tests done last time and everything was normal then I conceived, they won't do them again for a year and won't do any investigations with regards to MCs cause I've not had 3 MCs

i hate this life
Mynxie I think you shoudl push for investigations ... I have seen your other post and had a couple of PMs with you start of week & I really think you should let them know how hard you have taken this heartache :hugs:

x

Best of luck for sticky BFP!!!!!!! :hugs: x

Mynxie I think you shoudl push for investigations ... I have seen your other post and had a couple of PMs with you start of week & I really think you should let them know how hard you have taken this heartache :hugs:

x

they won't investigate til after 3 mcs, asked at hospital last week and they said no coz i had 2 mcs and they won't investigate til after 3

Thanks Tam x

That's ridiculous. So you are just expected to suffer the agony of another mc before they acknowledge them?????

Aw Mynxie i'm really sorry. What about seeing a counsellor through the hospital, maybe if they see how badly this has affected you they could push things further?How long have you been TTC?If it's any length of time they should be investigating it anyway.

Best of luck for a speedy sticky BFP!!

xXxXx

they won't investigate til after 3 mcs, asked at hospital last week and they said no coz i had 2 mcs and they won't investigate til after 3
What about your GP? If they haven't said anything on the matter yet then go & talk to them they can put you forward for it if the EPU like it or not.

GP said the same the following day. They're bloody useless anyway...

Also asked if could continue with the referral that was started before, i was in process for being referred to fertility clinic when I concieved, but he said that we have to wait another year before they'd do that and the hospital won't accept referral for another year anyway.

Then he proceeded to go in a strop over RSD....

That's ridiculous. So you are just expected to suffer the agony of another mc before they acknowledge them?????

Aw Mynxie i'm really sorry. What about seeing a counsellor through the hospital, maybe if they see how badly this has affected you they could push things further?How long have you been TTC?If it's any length of time they should be investigating it anyway.

Best of luck for a speedy sticky BFP!!

xXxXx

Got pg the MCd at 6 weeks(well, just under), then body went stupid, AF wasn't even showing for 18 mth! Went and saw gynae, had tests re AF, everything was normal so they suspected it could be coz of RSD. Went into process of being rreferred to fertility clinic. Then AF started making an appearence. Then I got PG. Then I MC'd. I'm useless.

I think its discusting hun :hugs:

Its not always financially ok but have you considered private?

x

looked into it vaguely, though to be honest we couldn't afford it anyway, you need a referral from your GP to even get onto the private list, same acceptance bit as NHS :( dunno if it's the same everywhere though but here that's what the score is :(

feel like giving up on everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->