guess I'm leaving this group

D

duecesarewild

Yippie! Now I am back. I went to the hospital earlier this week bacause my chest hurt. I still have no clue why I did have our chest pain. But the doctor came back and told me, "Your tests all came back negative except..."yes she had that pause. I thought I was dying, "except for for your pregnancy test." So this time I am trying to keep positvie. Eat properly and what not. I read the repeat rate of anecephly is only .01% or something like that, if I'm taking my folic acid every day. So now I'm eating as healthy as I can. I guess now I am about 6 weeks along. I'm excited. I still am scared half to death. I don't want to loose this one. I'm hoping for a rainbow baby

Congrats hun really happy for you all the best.How long did u wait to try again ?

i waited about two and ahalf months...i lost my son in August then got pregnant in October so I think that's two and a half months.

congrats to u sweety :happydance:!! hope to join u soon, i wish u a happy n healthy preganacy!!

That is so exciting. H&H 9 months to you. :)

Congratulations. You said your chest hurt, do you mean breasts and did you have any other symptoms? Please share the details :)

Wow...such amazing news. Happy and healthy 9 months to you and your rainbow baby!

Yippie! Now I am back. I went to the hospital earlier this week bacause my chest hurt. I still have no clue why I did have our chest pain. But the doctor came back and told me, "Your tests all came back negative except..."yes she had that pause. I thought I was dying, "except for for your pregnancy test." So this time I am trying to keep positvie. Eat properly and what not. I read the repeat rate of anecephly is only .01% or something like that, if I'm taking my folic acid every day. So now I'm eating as healthy as I can. I guess now I am about 6 weeks along. I'm excited. I still am scared half to death. I don't want to loose this one. I'm hoping for a rainbow baby

Yay! I am soooo happy for you!!:happydance: That's the kind of news we all love to hear! Ask your doc about progesterone, I always like to have my blood levels checked as this is what baby lives on...until your placenta starts producing it you might (MIGHT) need extra of it....Great luck to you and keep us posted!:happydance::cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->