Guess what i'm doing?

P

princess_vix

drooling over Neutradol

:rofl:

Best craving ever,it's to wet to go out and buy more,but this stuff is amazing and i can't stop sniffing it.

Your supposed to sprinkle a tiny bit on the floor,but when i get it i use the whole thing in one evening and the tiny last remained stays at the bottom of the tub and i just sniff :rofl:

P.S I AM NOT A DRUGGY,I'M JUST PREGGERS!!!!!!

lmao

Attachments

• MSGL10000_2.jpg
    MSGL10000_2.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 5
Lol! :rofl:

I'm a bit like that with shake'n'vac.... I use the whole tube at once since being preggers

its amazing smells fooking beautiful!
makes me want to eat it...i wont though.

but my mum always hides it from me but once i sniffed it so hard,there was powder on my nose and i didn't realise and mum goes

'whats that on your nose'

*wipes it away*

'nothing'

LMAO

God,sniff sniff!

This is probs why our boys are late :p

to drugged up!

its amazing smells fooking beautiful!
makes me want to eat it...i wont though.

but my mum always hides it from me but once i sniffed it so hard,there was powder on my nose and i didn't realise and mum goes

'whats that on your nose'

*wipes it away*

'nothing'

LMAO

Lmao :rofl: Yerr bet that looked good, a preg woman with white powder all over her nose :rofl:

Hahaha!

It's not cocaine i promise!!!

good job i didn't walk into midwifes like that hey?

Ha ha, I had a thing for shake n vac (the citrus one), toilet duck fresh discs (lime) (had over sixty in my toilet at one point :blush:), and bleach when I was pregnant. The bleach and shake n vac has stayed, but the fresh didnt thank god, three quid a pack, ten packs a week was costing a fortune. Bleach has reduced to seven bottles a week :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->