"Guess what, Im preggie!!" How Do You Plan to Announce it to the World?

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
Hi everyone, not sure Im preggie, hoping I am of course. Been trying to decide how to tell hubby, as it will be our first baby and I want it to be perfect! Thought I would start a "Guess what, Im pregnant!!" thread. How and when do you plan to tell the father, your families/friends and any other kids you have that you are preggie? Just wanted to share creative ideas, post as many as you want!!

im thinking of mailing a bootie to hubby job and have a note attached to it but i am still thinking lol

Aww, that would be soo cute. Since Fathers Day just passed I was thinking about getting him a card and telling him that he actually was a future daddy this past Fathers Day.

I personally wouldn't tell anyone until 14 weeks except DH. esp not after my miscarriage and the sky high m/c statistics on the 1st trimester forum, I will be too scared.

^ Exactly. Anyway I'm a very private person, I don't share much to begin with, so I will not be announcing to the world. When the time comes that my belly shows ppl will figure it out. And I don't have a plan about how to announce to my DH, I probably just call him at his office or tell him when he comes back from work, I'll think of a cute way on the spot.

^ Exactly. Anyway I'm a very private person, I don't share much to begin with, so I will not be announcing to the world. When the time comes that my belly shows ppl will figure it out. And I don't have a plan about how to announce to my DH, I probably just call him at his office or tell him when he comes back from work, I'll think of a cute way on the spot.

me too, im very much a private person. and as one of the others said, i wouldnt want to go telling anyone untill at least 12 weeks, or more really!. I dont think its going to be easy though as my husband wanted to tell his mum we were trying, so trying to keep any good news back is going to be difficult for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"