Guess What..........Part 2

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
:headspin:Im getting a new Cell phone FINALLY:headspin:

https://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=us&lc=en&ver=4000&template=pip1&pid=10415&zone=pp

It even has MSN YEAH! Even Better.....Im getting it FREE....Just renewed my contract :)

I love getting a new mobile - SC got me the one I wanted for my birthday but I ended my contract last week too. Pain in ass. Cheaper on o2 deals :D

LOL Suzy, - I have the white one and hubby has the black one! My dad and brother have the white ones too, lol, - I don't know how to set MSN up on it though

Mynxie, you need to download it onto your phone. Check with your network if theres any charges for using it though. It can get costly if its not part of your contract

So Mynxie....Do you like your phone? I am excited that I can download MP3 and Listen to the radio too.

yes, it's a really cool phone, I really like mine, you might want to get a bigger memory card though....only thing i don't like is the camera isn't very good, you can't take good quality pics with it

Do you have the w300 or the w300I Just wondering cause I read the photos were good on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->