guess who fed straight from mummy this morning!!!

F

FierceAngel

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

sorry ott i know! but as some of you may know luisa hasnt been feeding from me.. justr having expressed milk from bottle.. my milk started to go down making expressing harder :( and ive had to introduce formula for her 2 night feeds :cry:

i was starting to think my milk would be gone completly soon as there is no stimul;ating the supply with expressing..

i was holding her this morning wen she woke up and we was sitting in bed wen she kept turning her head to my boob and opening her mouth! no crying or fussing just looking at me wide eyed!

so i go my boob out and she latched on!

only for about 15 mins then she feel asleep wen she woke about 15 mins later i tried to relatch her but she started screaming and sucking her fist :(

i made up 2ozs of formula as i hadnt expressed :( and she only drank 1oz b4 setteling again..

she is on 3-4oz feeds atm so she must have got a good load from me!!:happydance:

sorry just wanted to share and to think i was rerady to give up!!

xx

:yipee:

Well done both of you. Just take it as it comes - dont put any pressure on yourselves and see how it pans out!! xxx

Well done! Keep offering the breast but don't get stressed out about it, you're doing great :happydance:

That's great, it must've felt amazing. Well done, hope it continues :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->