Guess with me!?

campn

Reaction score
This is clearly a negative ovulation stick, but can you guess when I'll ovulate just looking at it? It's been getting darker and I feel like it's just around the corner!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 16
Nope, it's not possible to guess solely on the line of an opk. For some women, they notice the line gradualllly get darker up to O date, but this happens month to month. But if you haven't noticed it before I'd say no, because LH is always present in the body and it fluctuates regularly, when the egg is about to come that's when it shoots up sometimes it stays up for a while sometimes not. Last cycle I had high LH through my midcycle, and this time I have only had one day almost + and the rest of the lines are barely visible. So it varies so much, you'd just have to watch yyyour own body signs. Sorry for the late response!

If you say that it has been slowly getting darker, you're probably building up to your surge. I'd say that you'll probably ovulate in the next couple days or so. No guarantee exactly when but to me it looks like you're getting close! Good luck and baby dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->