mum to Jack
Reaction score
A
MCDONALDS

MMMMMMMMMMmmmm and it was lush :rofl:

Wow you two are so healthy :rofl:

I had vegetables and rice :smug:

mmm.... im having spag boll with cathedral city cheeessee :D

I am having bacon and mushrooms on toast!! My fave!! Just need to work up the energy to cook it!!
x

We are having hot dogs (eugh!)

OH is in heaven as they have started doing meat free ones so we both have to eat them :rofl:

xxx

I am having bacon and mushrooms on toast!! My fave!! Just need to work up the energy to cook it!!
x

im the same i cant be bothered :( hmmm maybe i should send dh out to dominos or something lol ive got a cheek! hes been decorating all day while ive been sitting watching :blush:

yummmmmmmmm i had frankie and bennys..... meatball sub sandwich and fries... with garlic mushrooms for starters and cherry pie and ice cream for desert...im gonna EXPLODE!!

I had fishcake and large sausage with curry sauce, on a tray! :happydance: And then came home and had Stuffed Peppers, 2 chocolate lollipops, and a small bag of Haribo Starmix! :rofl:

I feel so fat! xx

yummmmmmmmm i had frankie and bennys..... meatball sub sandwich and fries... with garlic mushrooms for starters and cherry pie and ice cream for desert...im gonna EXPLODE!!

MMMMmmmmm sounds nice

We wanted pizza, but it was easter so the only thing open was Chinese so I got dumplings and sesame chicken (sauteed tough, not the breaded kind). Yummmy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"