Guilt over leaving my 1st born..

pipsbabybean

Reaction score
So last night I spent most of the night dreaming of impending labour ,
I'm so worried about leaving my lil girl to go and have this baby

It's really silly I no
Hormones I guess:cry:

I'm not Even sure who's going to come and sit with her whilst I go to have baby, my mum is half hour away and the thought of that panics me in case I need to rush off,
Hubby's parents are two minutes up the road but with out sounding horrid, and as good as they are with our dd I still worry
Sorry just a lil morning rant

My mum is 1 hr away and while I feel a little worried if we had to rush to hospital I think it will be fine. We have friends close by who could watch him until mum got here or we will take him to the hospital and DH will stay in the waiting room with him until my mum arrives.

My sensible head thinks it will be fine. I will phone mum as soon as I am sure I'm in labour and I am sure I will have enough time for her to get here.

You could always get in-laws to watch your DD until your mum arrives xx

Thanks Hun

I no it will all be ok, like u sed the sensible side of me says it's fine
But the panicie pip says arghhhh
I'm gonna have a chat with my mum today, but ur right dd cud come with us and hubby sit out with her,

Humpppfff

The inlaws are great with her but they panic themselves as they r in there 70's

I felt like this with my 2nd but half an hours not that far.

It's better to deal with issues of leaving your first born how though as mine didn't hit til he was born and it's a lot worse. Try and get a plan into place now will give you less to worry about xx

Er I hear u. My ds is just 11months old, iam due any day-hoping for a home birth again-but really dont wana have to send ds to inlaws! But my sensible head says I can just plan and prepare for all eventualitys! So hosp bag ready ds bag ready! But fingers crossed I have baby really quick and ds is asleep at the jime then there is no need for any seperation! I dread having to send ds to be looked after more than giving birth! Oh well stay calm and positive what will be will be! Hurry up baby number 2 im sick of waiting and overthinking lets just get it done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->