Guilty after gorging

N

Neecee

I just ate KFC. Not a little KFC, a lot of KFC. Now I feel guilty. It's not good food, I wouldn't feed it to children - but I just had to have it. :(

I feel a bit sick now.

I think I may wait til later to eat my peanut butter Kitkat.:shy:

a little of wot u fancy wont hurt u!! be different if it was everyday! I just ate a hotdog sandwich and 2 mince pies!!

Neecee, you are not alone. I've just cleared a plate of chips...nutritional value = 0. Yum value = 100!!! Every once in a while is ok me thinks! Hope the KFC was tasty.

Lx

I feel so fat and greasy now :(

(yeah, it was finger lickin' good!)

I keep waking up starving in the middle of the night and its hard to get back to sleep and i have been eating like a horse. Despite throwing up in the morning i still do.

ARGH!! I'm soooo hungry right now i just want to eat :cry: I've had lunch though i had soup and a roll... BUT i'm still sooooo freaking hungry!! I really dont want to put on much weight so i wont eat more than i need to :cry: sooooo annoying!!

Seeing as I used to work for a fast food restaurant (I was a student!) I usually give fast food a wide berth and i'm usually very healthy food wise :blush: However in the space of three weeks I had two large kfc meals (with a side dish :shy:) and a mcdonalds......I felt like a total loser for giving in but I tell you what, I felt great while I was eating them!!! :rofl:
A little of something bad isn't that bad but if you were eating kfc morning noon and night every day, then you would be fat and greasy!! :rofl:

I fancy a kfc wrap now!!! :munch:

:hug:

lol
snap that what i had for my lunch too, i had boneless for one and a chilly cookie milkshake thing, i was so stuffed i got out the car and threw the lot back up how mega is that notttt....
i won't be having another in a hurry lol

eating for two, blame it on the baby

ive been told that , its good to eat the food you fancy because its what the baby wants

lol

xx

lol
snap that what i had for my lunch too, i had boneless for one and a chilly cookie milkshake thing, i was so stuffed i got out the car and threw the lot back up how mega is that notttt....

EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sick:

I bet that doesn't taste good coming back up!!!!

You dont even want to know what crap ive eaten today ... i woke up so starving it was like i hadnt eaten for a month and macdonalds was the nearest place with food this morning.

Its crap, you feel "full" but not a nice kind of full. You dont eat it all the time so i wouldnt worry, like Danni said a little bit of what you fancy does you good!!

Oh what i would do to eat something never mind KFC lol! i have had a really yummy big glass of water ALL day :( this damn tummy bug my very thoughtful friend happily passed on too me grrrrrrrrrr!

lol

EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sick:

I bet that doesn't taste good coming back up!!!!

no cos i had gravy as a side :rofl:
gravy and chocolate chip cookie chiller mmmmm.
i said i was put off but now i'm hungary could eat another haha.

theres one thing i'm sure of i'll never becomes buliemic (cant spell)

well im ashamed to admit that i have just ordered 2x10inch margherita pizzas and a 10 inch cheezy garlic bread........ ok im planning on having em over today n tmz and man do i need them! im craving melted cheese...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->