guilty pleasure of the day???

runnergrl

Mom to 2 boys and 1 angel
Reaction score
peanut butter M&Ms and a Coke Zero... YUM!:haha:

whats yours?

mmmmmm peanut butter m&ms sound gorgeous!!!!!! We dont have them over here!!!! Mine is a chinese take out and galaxy (feeling bad though!!) :)

The joys of pregnancy treats!!!! :) xx

I had a lick of the cream cheese frosting im using to put on my red velvet cake im baking. Of course this cake isnt for me :(

Currently eating a bar of Galaxy

Preceded by a donner kebab and chips :haha:

Large hazelnut hot chocolate with whipped cream and caramel alongside a victoria sponge cream cupcake.. Aaah Starbucks <3

A cup of Progresso's New England Clam Chowder. My Doctor said I can have ONE can's worth in a month. It's torture!!! I love Clam Chowder!

( She said that the difference between canned clam chowder and restaurant made clam chowder is that the canned stuff is really processed and has less potential to cause any harm to baby. They also tend to get their clams from farms and not from the wild, so they can maintain a virtually mercury free environment. So as long as it is REALLY hot, it's ok to have some. :p )

mmmm..Cadbury's Creme Egg, oh and a handful of smarties!! Feel really bad but finding it really hard to say NO to chocolate on a too regular basis at the min!!! :)

...and forgive me for being ignorant, but what is Galaxy?

ANd why do I want french fries tonight??

cant wait till the uk introduces peanut butter m&ms yum, sounds dreary in comparrison a handful of fruit pastilles xx

A giant yorkie chocolate cookie :cloud9:

I really wanted a mcdonalds but Hubby wouldn't go get me one :growlmad: Evil hubby!

xXx

mine is a steamy cup of coffee with vanilla flavoring.. i am actually drinking it right now i went from 1-2 pots of coffee a day to 1 cup a day and today i just couldnt contain myself i had to get another cup..mmmmmmmmmm coffee is so delicious......i feel so bad for drinking it but man its soooo goood!!

I was actually proud of myself today and instead of eating a bag of chips, I just ate a bag of mini caramel rice cakes. They have tamed my sweet tooth, but now I'm craving sweet potato fries with ranch dressing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->