guilty pleasure of the day???

currently eating a bowl of vanilla ice cream w/ crushed oreos on top mmm

Red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting... may even have myself another!

:thumbup: I've been really good today!!

Am making up for yesterday's four (yep four) chocolate eclairs :nope:

WARNING...lethal munchie thread!!!

Mine today was a bowl of peanut butter and chocolate ice cream...heaven!

Yum...
I just ate some homemade sausage and cream pasta and a piece of toast with roasted garlic on it.

I'm seriously contemplating having some mint chocolate chip icecream...but I don't know how bad I want to be tonight.

cadburys chocolate trifles.... could eat them allllll day!!! :) x

wow, I really want to make some homemade mac n' cheese now!

im not usually a chocolate eater but omg i have ate soooooo much Galaxy i should have shares in it

cadbury egg (yesterday) and today it is the rice krispie square. what i really, really want is a burger...more specifically a big mac.

Cheesecake milkshake, and steak fries!

Etoille--clams are on the "safe" fish list my MW gave me, and its on the "low mercury" list the FDA and EPA put out as well. You can have up to 12 oz a week of low mercury fish and be fine in pregnancy according to them. Temperature wouldn't affect mercury levels at all, why did she say it had to be really hot?

Hmm, Ill come back tomorrow to post mine for then. I believe I'm starting the day with a mug of hot chocolate! Its supposed to be cooooooooold!

I really want some FRUIT PASTELS!! i've been asking about them for weeks but can't find them anywhere over here at the moment :(

On the other hand... i've eaten 3 homemade cookies this morning... i brought them into work to share :/ and i ate them all :blush:

No more junk for me today :blush: hehe x

sure did have that hot chocolate WITH mini marshmellows on my way to work this morning! Warmed me right up. YUM!

I just ate aload of pancakes with lots of sugar and lemon.. It was so good :D

I had a tasty healthy 'grill up' for brunch followed by a pack of maltesers and a choc mousse dessert!! ill prob get through the left over fruit pastels as well soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->