guilty pleasure of the day???

lol i wouldnt know where to start, i have ate that much crap today :dohh: I have ate that much rubbish im actually craving something healthy for tea like a salad and lots of fruit :thumbup: i feel like a pig, i cant stop eating :haha:

Just ate a bowl full of cookie crisp. I haven't had kids cereal in years...it was sooo good.

Three snack-sized kitkats. I buy snack-size chocolate bars with the intention of being good and eating less chocolate, but I just end up having two or three small ones instead of one normal size bar :blush:

This thread has made me soooo hungry, I find food so interesting a topic nowadays!! xx

I want Chocolate!! and I went downstairs to get my peanutbutter M&M's (yes, again) and they are out!!!!!:cry: How cruel!!

My naughty today was a gingerbread man with a coffee. Nom nom!

For me it would be Cadbury Creme Eggs, a bottle of Lucozade and were going to have a pizza from Dominos later as its 2 for Tuesday! Oh dear, I treat myself a bit too much lol :)

For me it would be Cadbury Creme Eggs, a bottle of Lucozade and were going to have a pizza from Dominos later as its 2 for Tuesday! Oh dear, I treat myself a bit too much lol :)

no you dont, you deserve it!:thumbup:

I made chocoloate brownies at the weekend...there isnt many left now...:blush:

I had the biggest Dominos pizza craving the other night, I ate 6 slices in one sitting! Never done that before, my DH was stunned LOL.

Cadbury creme eggs are the BEST, can't wait to get some! Enjoy :)

i've been boring today.

Breakfast: bowl of cheerios

Lunch: some fruit and a fiberone bar

Dinner: not sure....trying to figure that out.

HOWEVER, I just made a homemade peanut butter brownie that i will for sure devour with some vanilla icecream tonight!

OH, and how come the US doesn't sell cadbury creme eggs until easter time???

I would go crazy on those things!

Sadly they will only be around after my LO is born...so I won't have an excuse anymore :cry:

No treats for me today...sigh. Just nothing good around the house and I'm too tired to go shop for it.

I love those cadbury mini-eggs--they also are only out for Easter time. I wish I had some now to devour.

broccoli cheese soup tonight! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i was having a chocolate need kind of day--some days are like that. i had 2 chocolate chip cookies after lunch (which was a whole grain sandwich piled with all sorts of veggies--i had good intentions with lunch and then gave in and ate the cookies after the healthy sandwich), and i had a chocolate milk! guess i needed some chocolate today at lunch. i think sometimes i crave chocolate after :sex: and that might have had something to do with it today.

breakfast: 2 eggs and toast
lunch: veggie sandwich and cookies and chocolate milk
snack: orange
dinner: homemade curry lentils & banana

you know between the cookies, choc milk and 2 pieces of fruit, i had lots of sugar today :)

Its sooooo cold today! its a warm you up with yummy food kind of day. I started my day with a huge Chai latte from Starbucks with an apple bran muffin. But there were mini powdered sugar doughnuts in the teachers lounge that were begging to be eaten. Now it would have been rude to not have one, right??? :haha:

**edit* ok so maybe I had two or three :blush:

i just ate a double decker and it was YUM :smug:

I have to have my sugar fill everyday. I had a sweet tooth before i was pg and its even worse now. Even DF commented yesterday. It was after i ate a cream egg :haha: Seem to be loving those right now!!!

xx

Cold here today too--well cold for us (25 degrees F), so had a decaf coffee this morning and half a breakfast burrito from cafe--had eggs, ham, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes and cheese in it...was tasty! Lunch will be the other half. Someone brought cookies to work today--I had 1 and managed to resist the urge for 2! :)

I was so hungry for popcorn, so I made some. For some reason, it tasted horrible. Now I want some ice cream and there isn't any.

I've eaten a whole bag of magic stars. Not in one sitting but still!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->