guilty pleasure of the day???

chocolate cheesecake and a Cadburys Crunchie .... i dont think i can go one day without eating chocolate. i hope my baby is not the size of a house when she is born!!!!

just saw a recipe for some oreo cookie balls. you crush up oreos, add cream cheese, form into balls and dip in white chololate.. ummmm YUM!!

Anyone had these? I might have to make a run to the grocery store!

Today it is sugar free dove dark chocolates. Also picked up some sugar free hershey's chocolates and sugar free your peppermint patties. Im such a fatty!!

just saw a recipe for some oreo cookie balls. you crush up oreos, add cream cheese, form into balls and dip in white chololate.. ummmm YUM!!

YUMMMM....sounds good. Do you add powdered sugar to the cream cheese? Seems like it might need a little.

YUMMMM....sounds good. Do you add powdered sugar to the cream cheese? Seems like it might need a little.

it doesnt say to. maybe the white chocolate makes up for it?

it doesnt say to. maybe the white chocolate makes up for it?

Did you make some? I'd love to hear how they turned out.

We make these a lot for parties. They are also good dipped in milk and semi sweet chocolate. Or you can get "fancy" and do half white chocolate and half semi sweet chocolate.

Pint of Diet Irn Bru followed by a snickers, a mars bar, a packet of cheese and oinion square crisps, maybe a aero, galaxy caramel

Infact Lets just say anything chocolate oh and bannana milkshake

starvin now!!!!!!!!

I have eaten a bar of chocolate and two mini creme eggs this evevning, and I was being so good! Ate so much friut this afternoon in an attempt to stave off chocolate that I made myself feel sick. How I don't have GD is anyone's guess!

^^LOL^^ Me too. I have been craving chocolate and sugary snacks for the past month hard core. My husband keeps telling me not to give the baby diabetes :haha:

I've just eaten a bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes, it's 3:15am! Well I felt a bit peckish....

chocolate. that is all i want and orange juice lol. and fruit. but chocolate yum.

10.15am - got a little box of valentines chocolates next to me... was trying to be good and wait until at least 11 or 12 when i get hungry but i've already eaten 2... yum!

Yes Valentines candy is hard to resist. I had a cupcake and chocolate while at school and when I got home, my hubby cooked filets and I made baked potatoes and we had ice cream (with cookie dough in it) for dessert.. SO YUM!

toast!!!! dont ask me why but i just love it at the minute....oh and a caramel kitkat.....lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->