guilty pleasures...

Oh, I forgot.. I have TONS of Hello Kitty stuff.. I want the toaster, don't think my boyfriend is too keen on having Hello Kitty toast when we move out though :rofl:

Thats why I just keep buying Helena the Hello Kitty stuff. Brian can't complain about that :rofl: Did you get the HK build a bear... I DID. So cute. :D

Oh helllssss yeah!! My boyfriend bought it for me when it first came out :blush:

Have you seen the Hello Kitty stuff at Mappins (the jewelry store)?

Yup, and the HK Mac stuff.

I am too poor I haven't bought any of it. :(

YES I HAVE A HELLO KITTY BIKINI FOR ELYSE!!!

For next summer though, it's size 1-2T.

I want the Hello Kitty compact by Mac..

Oh i forgot another ... underwear.

No joke i have a suitcase full of lingerie that has been worn maybe once or twice :lol:

Bahaha I love lingerie too :blush:

Maybe everything is my guilty pleasure..

gotta agreee with the spending money.
i love bags, and purses, and underwear and dvd's....
the list goes on lmao.
i think bub will be spoiled when he/she gets here

I have some gorgeous Jigsaw sunglasses that were £90. But can anyone lend me £400 for some Alexander McQueen shoes?

Accessories are mine....:blush:

I have 5 pairs of Jimmy Choo shoes, 1 pair of JC boots, 1 JC bag, 2 Mulberry bags, 2 Louis Vuitton, Hermes scarf, Hermes Twilly and my favourite and definately most luxurious item, my Hermes leather agenda.....the page marker was £40 and the refills are £55...I darent say out loud how much the actual agenda cover was.....:blush:

They are the closest things I have to family heirlooms!! :rofl:

i have to say mine are domestic luxuries! smeg cooker and dishwasher (which i have requested i be buried with), jo malone candles and beautiful things from antique shops...... too many lovely things to mention..... oh and trips to rose and co apothecary in leeds.......

Dont get me started on handbags ... i could probably buy a house if i sold all of mine :rofl:

Accessories are mine....:blush:

I have 5 pairs of Jimmy Choo shoes, 1 pair of JC boots, 1 JC bag, 2 Mulberry bags, 2 Louis Vuitton, Hermes scarf, Hermes Twilly and my favourite and definately most luxurious item, my Hermes leather agenda.....the page marker was £40 and the refills are £55...I darent say out loud how much the actual agenda cover was.....:blush:

They are the closest things I have to family heirlooms!! :rofl:

i am absolutely with you on the mulberry lisa..... but i'll trade you jc's for louboutin's xx

i have to say mine are domestic luxuries! smeg cooker and dishwasher (which i have requested i be buried with), jo malone candles and beautiful things from antique shops...... too many lovely things to mention..... oh and trips to rose and co apothecary in leeds.......

I had Smeg appliances in my last kitchen (my little single gals pad) and the dishwasher in particular ROCKED - I have the worlds shittiest one in this kitchen - made by Costcutter or someone...bobbins and tiny in comparison :( I was bought lovely smelling Jo Malone candle....Blue Agava and Cacao.....it's the best smelling candle since records began.....

i am absolutely with you on the mulberry lisa..... but i'll trade you jc's for louboutin's xx

I am working on a pair of CLs......Bambikate got some for her anniversary....cheeky gal...x

Yeah i just used that one as im saving the ££££'s for a rather special matching buggy ;)

I never really buy anything for me really. . . if im really honest, I find shopping for clothes a tad boring! :dohh:

Always been the same though. .. Id rather spend the money on meals out or days out somewhere!! :blush: :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->