Guilty...

odd_socks

Long Term WTT
Reaction score
:cry: over heard my mum talking earlier with my brother and she was saying shes excepted she'll never have alot of gran kids :( makes me feel bad that she only has one gran kid and hes 13. Id love to make her a nan again but its not really up to me, makes me feel guilty :(

:hugs:
just wanted to give you a BIG HUG!!!
dont worry hun your time will come sooner rather than later I hope :D

:hugs: thanks chick, i hope so i just feel guilty is all, i hope my OH is ready soon so we can get to TTC :)

Hopefully it wont be too long, i come from a big family, the youngest 24 and oldest 38 and its only now in the last two years that my mum now has granchildren!
Don't feel guilty :hugs:

Aww :hugs: I can completely understand why you would feel guilty. I don't think you have anything to feel guilty about but I'd probably feel the same in the same situation! Does your OH know what you overheard and how you feel about it? x

Don't feel guilty! :hugs: it's not like you aren't planning to give her grandchildren, it just hasn't happened yet.

Awh dont feel guilty, ive my fingers crossed your OH realises he's ready soon xxx

Aww :hugs: I can completely understand why you would feel guilty. I don't think you have anything to feel guilty about but I'd probably feel the same in the same situation! Does your OH know what you overheard and how you feel about it? x

Yeah i spoke to my OH about it and he said i should speak with her and tell her how it made me feel but i haven't yet......he said it will happen just not yet

:hugs::hugs::hugs: thanks all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"