Gutted doesn't cover it...

Teri7489

Proud mummy
Reaction score
You may have seen my post last week about deciding whether to have #2. Well, result was we decided to go for it. We applied for a few private rent flats as we currently live in a 1 bedroom but have just found out that due to bad credit, we can't rent them. It simply means we can't have another and I'm not sure when we will. It was the only thing holding us back and we thought we had sorted it. I'm so gutted. There's no way we can have two babies in a 1 bedroom. Not even sure how we will cope when Isabella gets bigger. Damn stupid mistakes we made years ago have came and bit us hard!

Oh no that sucks, can you not get someone to be a guarantor for you? My nephew is at uni and him and his friends have just rented a big flat with quite high rent. As he is only a student they asked him to get a guarantor so that if he couldn't pay then the guarantor would.. That way they don't care if you have bad credit history as they would always get their money. Sure it will work out xxx

:hugs:. Try not to despair, there is probably something you can do. Looking into getting a guarantour is a good idea. Have you looked into ways to improve your credit score? There are things you can do and companies who can help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->