• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Gutted.......grrr

KX

Reaction score
Well me and Dale took Wednesday afternoon off to see the Consultant-what a waste of frickin time. They didn't give me my 12 week scan, just said that because Im booked in for the 10th I can just wait for my 12 week scan then--I will be 15+4! I was raging, went mad, she said u had a scan at 10 weeks due to a bleed all was fine then, all will be fine now.. I said excuse me my friend had a scan at 12 weeks went back a week later and the baby was dead so dont talk crap. AHhhh

I had problems with the epidural with Rebecca (it took 11 attempts b4 it went in) it was hell, Im waiting on an appointment to see the anaesthatist to see if they can do something prior to me going into labour-the consultant said usually with the 2nd one we are not inclined to offer an epidural and let you go naturally-I went mad AGAIN, I said I waited 13hours with Rebecca b4 taking the advice of the MW and having an epidural, I was induced the contractions were agony, Rebecca got stuck and I was taken down for a forceps delivery and u r making me feel bad for having one..ahhh

Sorry it's long, but I am still raging to do with it!

NHS has gone to the dogs!

Aww KX i cant believe the nhs these days .. they are pants! Sorry to hear you are having a rough time with the stupid mw's, hope you get it all sorted soon. Good luck for your scan hun, sure everything is fine :hugs:

OMG!!!! What a rotten lot you have!! Good for you going mad babe, don't take any crap from them at all. You are the one it is happening to and you are entitled to everything you had to complain about!!!!!

I just don't get the NHS half the time.....we either get a shit hot hospital or a really crap one, there is no in between with them! :hissy:

Keep your chin up babe, and you go with your 'wants' and threaten to put in complaints if you have to!

Good luck babe! :hugs: x

Hell, that`s really strange. I`m having my next appointment with my doctor on Wednesday. Since my regular one is on holiday I have to see another one :wacko: . They usually do a quick scan (just checking if everything is o.k. every 4 weeks - o.k. you can buy a full scan for 60 €, but I am not really prepared to pay this).

Hi hun, did you have your scan today? how did it go? x

Just back from the scan (and eating a McD's!)

All went well! Thanx for asking Steph xx:hugs:

Thats good Karrina, did you find out the sex? or is it too early yet? or are you not finding out anyway?!!! lol

glad it went well hun, do i get to see a piccy ;)

hope you feel alot more relaxed now babes take care of yourself and will speak soon :hugs::hugs:

xxxxx

Glad scan went well hun .... NHS these days are bloody awful, mind you im not saying much because so far (this time round) things seem to be going ok (ISH)

Is there no way you can lodge a complaint?

Understand you going mad but remember your blood pressure hun!
*Hugs*

xxx

So glad all is well with babes
xx

All that worry for nout haha ;)

Nah glad everything went well & now your mind can be at ease Karrina

:hugs: x

Sucks doesnt it! All I can say is at least these are our second bubs so we know a bit more about what to expect. I would be fuming and terrified I think had Ihave had this level of care first time round. I was ment to see an aneteatist, cause Im not allowed an epi, so I dont know what the hell will happen if I need an emergency section as my notes say nothing, I was also ment to see an osteopath, but they havent even managed to get me an appointment in in time. Ihave no more midewife appointments till 40 weeks (if Imake it that long) so no birth plan has been done. Basically its a case of cross fingers and hope all comes out ok.

I fully agree NHS is a fucking state. At least your scan went well hun, are you going to be able to get a 20 week one still?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"