Gutted...just found out I am a late O'er and missed chance :-(

Spudtastic

Reaction score
Hi. I'm new here.

I had an m/c at the end of July after over 7 months of TTc #2. It made me realise how much I want #2. So this month we BD'd around CD 14. Then I found this forum and learned such a lot. I went back and looked at my records for #1 and for no 1...
CD1 - 16 april 2012
on 21st mAy 2012 - BFP
31st May 2012 - ultrsound dates (including those two extra weeks) dates baby at 5 weeks 3 days which would put 0 at CD20/21 not CD14.

This last time CD1 was 26 July.
Then from 10th to 16th August I had EWCM. I thought I was in the TWW etc etc and googled it for symptoms etc etc.
So I figure I must have 0 on 16th or 17th August since everything I have read points to O happening after EWMC has stopped. Has a BD on the 13th aug which is CD19 so keeping my fingers crossed but I don't think so because it's not close enough to O.
I'm tempted to get those ovulation sticks for next month.

Anyway, I thought I'd write to just say hello. I think I got the abbreviation lingo. I guess I'm really hoping someone to tell me that there is hope but only time will tell. I also suppose realistically it is best to wait for a cycle at least after a mc.

And so many friends are pregnant too. Two friends told me a week after my mc. I'm very happy for them but I feel sad.

Also I live in New Zealand. It is a three and a half hour drive from the hospital (well three hours if you're in labour and your husband is speeding lol). Also where I am we get snow in June. This doesn't happen often but once or twice the snow has been so bad the roads are closed and the helicopters can't fly). I'm paranoid about going into labour and not being able to get to the hospital at all and oh.....I'm just a worrier. if it's not a May baby I'd love a June one.

Anybody else a late O?

Ovulating on CD 14 is such a myth for most women. I ovulate anywhere from CD 12-16 BUT...lately it's been CD 15. I'm also ttc #2 and this time around seems to be so much harder. We have been actively trying since our wedding October of last year. It's such a long journey.

:hi: im in New Zealand too. :) I used to thing iv ov on 14th turns out I don't after 3 yrs of trying lol. mines around 20th

Hello! Another kiwi here who ovulates late. CD22 this time.

I ovulate late too and have reeeaaalllllly long cycles ��

My O dates are all out of whack it seems CD19 here with no ovulation yet!! (hi clare!!) Still using OPKs though finally darker today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->