gutted!

bexyboo2014

Reaction score
Thought i was 6 dpo but after really bad cramping since supposed O day ive just got another positive opk. i could cry. i watched the tests fade and everything i dont know why it has happened :( im sick of my body paying tricks on me :( thought i had sorted my cycle out too.

anyone else had this happen? or is it just my scrwed up body

Are you just coming off hormonal BC? Are you breastfeeding? Have you tried a HPT? What caused you to take an OPK after you already got a pos one?

hi

no been of birth control nearly 2 years, not breastfeeding. never had hpt.

i took another as been having such bad cramps! and im a poas addict lol :)

Are you just coming off hormonal BC? Are you breastfeeding? Have you tried a HPT? What caused you to take an OPK after you already got a pos one?

You could be having a second surge which is normal...that is why they say to not test after the first pos

Is it like a strong positive? LH is in your system all the time, just in lesser amounts

Okay if I were you, I would take an HPT. OPKs can also be pos if you are pregnant. Both LH and HCG are similar, pretend they are identical twins. HCG wears a hat so you can tell them apart. OPKs look at the faces, HPTs look for the hat. Thus, an OPK can, theoretically be pos in the presence of HCG as well as LH.

6dpo is a bit early though, I would take one tomorrow maybe just in case? But I am a POAS-aholic...

I usually stop testing after first positive as have read just to go by first opk also alot of women on here say they can get positive opk later but if you got a first positive i'd just go by that & ignore second one as lh can fluctuate through out cycle

i think because the pain is worse im just presuming im ovulating again x

I usually stop testing after first positive as have read just to go by first opk also alot of women on here say they can get positive opk later but if you got a first positive i'd just go by that & ignore second one as lh can fluctuate through out cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->