Gutted

xxChickpeaxx

Mummy to my Princess :)
Reaction score
well i tested this a.m and BFN :( im 12dpo and using 10miu so surely something would be picking up by now!!! i never thought this would be so hard it just makes you not want to carry on sometimes and go through it all again.. i just want my precious little BFP!! :cry:
af due tues/weds so will await her sadly..
anyone else in the same boat?? xx baby dust to all xx

I'm sorry you got a BFN. I know what you mean about it being so hard. Please don't give up. Its not over till AF comes.

I'm just heading into the TWW so not in the same place as you but I know how you feel. Fingers crossed for you.

I tested at 12DPO with FRER and got a BFN - not even the slightest hint of a line.

Tested today at 15 DPO and got a BFP - as others say, it isn't over until AF shows up....

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Xxx

Thanks lumboo and congrats on your BFP :) you have given me a little hope there! xxx

Same here sweetie, 12dpo and bfn with fmu. I was gutted yesterday but trying to stay positive until the witch shows (hopefully not).

Quick question...I'm newish to this site and heard bad things about cb digitals, that's what I've been using. Are they unreliable?

Congtatulations Lumboo wishing you a healthy happy pregnancy x.

I am also at 12 DPO with AF due on Wednesday. I got a BFN this morning. I usually get a little spotting the day before AF along with a drop in temperature. My temps have held up so far so I have my fingers crossed. I don't know how I'll deal with it if AF shows up.

Well im definately out.. the WITCH has shown her ugly head this afternoon!! Absolutely devastated :cry: i 'thought' i had quite afew symptoms this month too must of just been my desperate mind :nope:
Af came early aswell.. that never happens to me im normally 28days exactly but this is 24 weird!
Good luck to everyone i hope af stays away for you :hugs:
x x x x x

Well im definately out.. the WITCH has shown her ugly head this afternoon!! Absolutely devastated :cry: i 'thought' i had quite afew symptoms this month too must of just been my desperate mind :nope:
Af came early aswell.. that never happens to me im normally 28days exactly but this is 24 weird!
Good luck to everyone i hope af stays away for you :hugs:
x x x x x

Really sorry to hear she showed up! I am sure next month will be your month!!

Can I ask if you are taking ov tests or not? I used SMEP this month and conceived and although I found it too regimented, I can't knock it as it worked. Also, I learnt that I ov far earlier than I thought I do, and my LP is 19 days! I always assumed I ov in the middle of my cycle with a 14 day LP. Shows how wrong I was in my assumption.

Best of luck to you and I hope that in 28 days you will be telling us all of your BFP!

Same here sweetie, 12dpo and bfn with fmu. I was gutted yesterday but trying to stay positive until the witch shows (hopefully not).

Quick question...I'm newish to this site and heard bad things about cb digitals, that's what I've been using. Are they unreliable?

I have heard that CB Digitals are not as senstive as other tests so it is better to use them a few days after AF has not shown up. (they are pretty expensive too) Good luck! Xxx

Thank you i really hope your right xx Yes i used ov tests this month i got a positive on the 17th and assumed i ovulated on the 18th so we bd every day around that time :shrug: Dis you use them this time?
Can i ask what SMEP is? never heard of it before! x

Congrats Lumboo!!!

Hun don't give up hope, some Women don't get their :bfp: up to a week after their due date of AF... Wait afew days and retest. I'm so not going to test I'm always on time and I'll know if I am pregnant or not if the :witch: don't show, I'm like clockwork....
FX'd you get that :bfp: soon :)

Sending loads of baby dust your way :dust: :dust:

Keep us posted...

I'm due to test on the 2nd... I have a feeling I won't need too :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel