gutted!!!

sineady

S,L,J,PS
Reaction score
so i split with Lewis' dad when i was pregnant and he hasnt seen him since he was 5 weeks old. Anyways i met a lovely guy called alex when Lew was 4 month & i was the happiest girl alive...until tuesday when out of the blue he TEXT ME while he was working away saying he can't cope with been in a relationship with a baby that is not his!!!! we have been together for just over a year he got my son to call him dad and now hes just fucked off!!!!! hes ignoring my text and calls too!! we was bloody living together for god sake!!! said he was too young and wanted to have fun wtf????? its took him over a year to say this & moved in with me!!!! we was living together for the past 6 months!! i am gutted. im a mess can't stop crying i thought we was happy i feel so lonely ive moved to Scarborough been here for 6 months and i dont know anyone! so i can't do things with friends and stuff to take my mind of things im sat in the house by myself!! how could he do this to me??? arggghh men!!!!! sorry just needed to talk to someone

I'm so , so sorry to hear he's done this to you. Sending you huge hugs :hugs: If he's done this then you're son definitely doesn't need him in his life :hugs: xx

Aww please stay strong, you know it is hard right now but everything gets better eventually, it just takes a short time or even most cases a long time.
I am going through some bullshit too, and I am only 18. Just stick with you and your little man, don't look for no guy let them find you and let them chase you! I really can not understand guys sometimes, they just constantly break our hearts.. and for what reason? why?.:growlmad:

Please smile for your son, he doesn't need a father right now, when he has his mum. Just let him know when he grows up what you have been through for him and he will understand, hopefully he should have a nice step dad by then who will love him and you more than anything.

xxx

oh huni, i'm sorry and i know it really hurts rights now, especially after a year-you'd have thought he would have realised these things early on....i don't knowhow old you and he are but things will be ok....he' probably seeing all his young, free and single mates and wondering what he's missing out on.....

Try to move on and forget him,men are so fickle but you will find agood man one day x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->