Guy from work pushed wife into pool and filmed it for facebook!

sandilion

Reaction score
This guy has never seemed right in the head. A couple years ago i actually became friends with him and his wife, she was 8 months pregnant at the time and she used drugs and smoked/drank heavily all through the pregnancy. The guy was a complete sleaze ball! Constantly cracked onto me, then got angry once i fell pregnant and told me to "not become a massive fat whale like his wife" I basically cut them off after that... i couldn't take it any more lol!!

Anyways they are not on my facebook anymore (i deleted them) but a mutual friend from work has commented on a video the guy posted and set to 'public' of him running up and pushing his wife into their pool and laughing hysterically as she spluttered and was clearly startled by the freezing cold (it was a cold day today!)

He kept filming her as she climbed out, trying to laugh it off but shivering and looking upset. She then started coughing up heaps of water and other stuff, all the while he was filming and laughing at her! Then accusing her of farting, and she was looking so uncomfortable. It was really awkward to watch. Their little 3 year old girl looked very confused too and was very timid and quiet during it..... he put the camera on her telling her to laugh at mummy because he did a funny. But she just was looking all confused.

Now i think this is terrible and so terribly disrespectful. He then posted comments saying how he couldn't believe she survived, as he thought she would sink like a stone etc. Making comments about her weight.

I dunno I just needed to share this weird ordeal with you all. It really shouldn't come to any surprise from what i know of them, but i guess i just worry about their little girl.

The idea of the video could have been funny, but the way it all came about really made it just weird and awkward.

Er he sounds like he needs a push into a pool! What an arse! :nope:

She should leave him simple. What a complete knob.

Really hope she finds the strength to pick that kid up and walk out the door.

That's so sad. Like you said, I can see how the idea could have been funny, it's the kind of thing me and my sisters might have done when we were younger but that sounds awful.

Yeah he is always completely humiliating her to gain attention on facebook or whatever. He is the epitome of pathetic. I can't see his wife ever leaving him, when he started acting completely inappropriate with me and I told him off his wife has hated me ever since! She's a lost cause im afraid.

OMG! What an idiot! They seem like a right pair! If my OH did that to me he would not live to tell the tale!

He sounds vile, but I have very little compassion towards her I'm afraid, she could walk out the door if she had half a brain. I understand she may not have the confidence or strength, but you find it from somewhere when you have a child in the mix and you care about what damage this kind of stupidity could be doing to them. I really feel for the poor innocent child who's been born from this unhealthy relationship. I don't even want to think about what she hears and sees behind closed doors :(

Sounds like a massive bully to me - nasty, selfish and childish. It sounds like a signifier of their entire relationship unfortunately.

Nut shake kind of summed it up for me. Just awful to think about the poor kidlet. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->