Guys I need help, WHAT DO I DO?? :'(

Ezza

Reaction score
Well basically me and OH fell out earlier, I said I was leaving blah blah, made plans to go but then my mum cudnt come get me :(
He went out at 3 with soem mates and wontbe back til late, now Ive had time to think im having doubts about leaving???? :wacko:
Like im scared, worried, feel nasty on Alex and all that!
I dont know if i LOVE OH anymore, :wacko: Or is it just normal we are together as he is the only proper BF ive had, EVER!

Im just sick of him treating me like a kid, having a go if i dont wash up or fold the washing, he never really shows me any affection, we never :DTD:

I dont know what to do...I f i go 'home' for a while i will have to stay with my dad, him and his GF arent the perfect couple always arguing and that and they have a 1 yr old...

HELP>>>>> I dont know what to do and its driving me CRAZY
:cry:

didnt want to r&r :hugs:

It might be worth talking to your OH about how you feel etc, calmly though. then make a decision based on that.

yeah we did talk, everything was just the same as always :(
I really dont know, i might stick around, give him 1 last chance maybe...

hugb liu8y8gggc gz pu
i pin kkj8
(alex wanted his say) :haha:

Hey hun,

Big :hugs: firstly....

Having a baby is a massive strain on a relationship, when my DD was born me and OH would constantly fight, mainly because we was both tired and we wanted to do things that we could no longer do (go out at the drop of a hat, go on nights out, have lie ins etc), every time we had an arguement, we would sort things and both make promises to do this that and the other, then we would slip again and it would cause more arguments....was a really vicious cycle :(

Anyway we've adjusted to becoming parents now, we realise that the house can't always be spotless, we can't just go out when we feel like it etc, and life is alot better now, but it has taken alot to get here...the amount of times I have threatened to leave/chuck him out, well i've lost count? lol :wacko:

I find that staying at my mums every now and then with the kids helps, my mum kind of takes over and gives me a break, I have a break from the OH and gives us both time to miss each other and appreciate what each other does?

Maybe you could go stay at your mums or a family members for a day or two, give each other a little space and take it from there? Maybe arrange to meet up somewhere for dinner and talk through what needs changing and how you can pull together to do certain things?

Hope what i've said makes sense and helps you!
Good luck and hope theres a happy ending out of all this :)

x x x

dont make such a big decicion when your angry hun

wait till tomorrow and talk through your problems

x

Oh yeah, you shouldnt say things like that when you're angry. But it happens. Hope now that you've had a chance to think about it you can sit down with him and talk it out with him. :hug: GL!

Thanks girls :)
Well OH been gone since 3, will be home in a few hours. Ive had a few good chats wit some of my friends on the phone and I have clamed down ALOT!

Im still not happy at OH, and I still need a brake. But I do love him and I dont want to 'leave' him. Sometimes I forget how lucky I am to have somonewho loves me even if he doesnt always show it.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->