Guys is this an evap? Pretty impressive one if so

MummyMandi

pregnant with 4th miracle
Reaction score
Hi guys I took this test this morning with second morning urine but hadn't drunk anything it kind of reminds me of an indent but with some colour defo colour could this really be positive just feel like it may be indent also I'm due on around now too so would be darker right ?
Also the two had the faintest lines that have now got darker too with time
Last one definatly second one very faint but they get darker with time as they were literally basically non existent after the test was done lol
Ah help guys ����
Iv ordered frers to come tomorrow :)

Attachments

• IMG_7084.jpg
    IMG_7084.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_7070.jpg
    IMG_7070.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_7076.jpg
    IMG_7076.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 81
Looks like a bfp to me

Thanks for your reply lovely but I feel like the top one is like an indent with Colour ah so confusing they took a while though to get that dark x

Looks like the start of a BFP. Good luck :)

Those look like the start of a bfp to me as well! Fx for you!

took some today and they are wayyy fainter than the lines from yesterday im aiting for frers to arrive in the post so i will post pictures of those results guys.... im officially a day late for my period now too.... but id imagine they would show alot darker by now?

Fingers crossed for your next test, im.feeling very positive for you

Fingers crossed for your next test, im feeling very positive for you
really hun?
no sign of my period hun just a few cramps and gas but nothing just white creamy discharge... i also checked my cervix its high hard and closed.

still waiting on the frers iv kept my sample from this morning will it still be ok to use?:shrug:
thanks lovely xx

Looks like mine did! Took a few days to show properly but my frer showed up. Have they arrived yet hun?

nope still not here im now holding my urine as iv had my FMU since 7.10am this morning so not sure thats ok to use now. getting very impatient here lol i jsut know with past pregnancys the line was much darker by now im sure...... and the lines arent that dark at all today actually barely there but i however do not trust these tests at all they were so cheap and giving all sorts of results lol il be sure to post a picture when they come
thanks lovely

i am extremely light headed right now too. wow lol ah just want to know can always depend on frers only had the odd evap on them in the past . i swear by these tests! hurry up delivery hahaha x

also was you late for your period when you tested hun or?
xx

THE TESTS HAVE COME!!!!! EEEEEEKKKK!!!!! im only 3 quaters of an hour in to holding on to going to the toilet nooooo this wait going to torture me lol!! xx

No 2 days before af love but even a day after af was due the line was soooo faint!

Did you test? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->