Gym ball, what am I supposed to be doing?

Gems89

Reaction score
So I'm just sat here bouncing up and down, anything in particular I should be doing? :shrug:

lol i'm not there yet and dont have a clue - hope someone can advise!!! x

I was thinking the same. I just sit and bounce up and down a little, not sure how hard Is ok to bounce or anything either. X

I roll my hips in circles, and also side to side.

I bounce up and down and then side to side and then rotate my hips.

It's pretty boring and hasn't done anything :-(

My first day using the ball I bounced a little, got tired of that, and then just sat on it while searching this site. I rotated my hips side to side and in circles but mostly just sat there. Later that night.....crazy cramps and BH. My lil one dropped low the next few days. I don't think u need to do too much but sitting in that position opens up your hips and relieves back pain.

I hear it's great during early labor too. I guess I'll find out.

I've been bouncing up and down on mine and it's worked - at scan yesterday baby's head was fully engaged in pelvis at 38 weeks. HURRAH! Also I rock backwards and forwards as I heard it pushes head against cervix and encourages it to dilate.
Good luck gals :)

Thanks ladies, just had a hot bath so going to sit on the ball and watch some xfactor =]

I got one (midwife advice) you sit on it, open legs, on your vagina area, and do circular movements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->