Gym Buddies!

happyface82

Reaction score
Helloooo!

Ok! I really need to start going to the gym. Its not so much a matter of losing weight, but to get fit. I really need to tone by summer time, I want to look good!!!!! Arrrgghhh! Every year I say I will go to the gym and then always quit after a week or two max. Now I'm a member again. Been once this week and planning to try the Zumba class today.

Anyone finding it hard to keep motivated? Want to help each other?? :dohh:

Have fun at the class! I've been going consistently since November (I have home equipment so I did that before). Good luck!!!

Thanks so much!! The class amazing!!!! I didn't get bored at all and it was soooo much fun. I love dancing so this is a good class for me. And I can already feel the results!! haha They've got it twice a week so will try to stick to it along with some other classes maybe!

I wish i could go to the gym but i dont have childcare :( xxx

The best exercise is the one you enjoy!!!

Tell me about it! I used to train to be a dancer until I got injured so I used to exercise without realising and putting any effort into it. So now I find it really hard to just go to the gym!

Carolyn do you have anyone who could look after your daughter for an hour while you go? My gym is right next door so hubby looks after Katerina every now and then if I want to go!

I'm lucky, mine gym's daycare is $3 for 1 hour and $4 for 2 (so if you work out for 60 minutes, pay $1 and take a shower for another 10!!! lol) He gets too stimulated though, I always end up at 45 minutes max so I power through my weights

That is really good!!! They don't have a daycare where I go!

My sister can but i feel bad asking as she already watches the girls when i have appointments etc :( xxx

Oh I see! Could you maybe try a dvd at home or smt? What I did in the summer when I had no gym was long walks with my LO.

yea i go for walks quite often, i never find time to do a dvd through the day and im really tired at night.Ive just bought myself an exercise bike though so i can work out while i watch eastenders haha xx

haha thats a great idea! That's what I wanted to do originally only we don't have the space!! :)

neither do i :rofl: I will work something out when it arrives haha xx

hahahahahahahaha maybe I should try that!!! lol Oh I wish I could, but I'm now trying to find space for a playpen for Katerina! Our flat is tiny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->