• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Gyms

Cat

Reaction score
sorry spamming lots today!

Who of you are with a gym, do you like it, what do you pay etc etc

I called up three yesterday to see how much they were. Esporta is bloody £65 a month!!

So tomorrow I have arranged to go and have a tour of a Banatyne and Greens Gyms, both are about £43 a month which isnt bad, I used to be with a Cannons Gym and it was £50 and thats cause I got it cheaper going with my partner and they had a really nice healthy restaurant there too.

im a member of fitness first, i pay £20 a month to use it as i please(6am-10pm) it also has a sauna, a steamroom and a relaxation/aromatherapy room :D

£20 is bloody good, we have a fitness first here and it costs more than that!

I must have a swimming pool at a gym cause that will be one of the main things I use, hense the higher cost.

I used to be a member of Greens until I got PG. I thought it was really good. They take a lot of care over your programmes, there were loads of classes, nice restaurant, good pool and I really enjoyed the running club. It was around £50 per month for full membership.

i really should think about going to the gym. im getting rather fat again

Once im settled into the new job i might go take a look at Fitness First, Ill be able to join for free and get reduced monthly rates.

i can ger reduced r8 2 as tesco do a fitness thing but nvr knew till after id joined! we also have about 50 classes at mine too :D

Cool :D

I only just found out after flicking through Robs benefits book lol

my gym is called club-pulse its £27 a month and i can go any time from 7am till 9pm and that includes my swimming and any other classes such as line dancing , yoga etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"