~> GypsyPunk in Hospital <~ (New Update page 48 from Jo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like you are in great hands Jo, hang in there! I agree with her (as a physician), the whole concept of viability for multiples is different than with singleton pregnancies, since they are smaller to start off with.

Yep, she's being honest at least and not trying to "sugar coat it"

X

Thinking of you and your babies, hope the bedrest works. it must be so boring and frustrating but it will be so worth it to have your 3 princes. Stay strong xx

Ah Jo hun your doing so well, hang in there hun, hope things are looking better for you tomorrow....

Gypsy sorry your going through hell i think you need to try and not think about anything family sometimes think they are helping and really they dont always. I wish i lived closer you could come stay here anytime hope it all works out for the best and you and your babies stay well x

good luck for this morning honey.. i hope it isn't as bad as yesterday for you xx

Glad you got something to eat- I bet that improved things a bit! You are doing amazingly well, we're all thinking of you.

Cat
xxx

Hi Abz hope your ok? The midwife took the blood this morning and it was okay.

My crankiness is back. I'm so tired and feel sick and can't stand being here much longer. I NEED a shower and to wash my hair for my own sanity, they won't let me cos blood pressure is low...of course it s I am laid practically upside down and on nil by mouth again.

I HATE these girl boxers I am wearing. I don't know why I still own them. They make me cranky at the best of times, they've gone baggy and are up my arse which make wearing pantliners with them a nightmare. I want to take them off and jump up and down on them to "kill them". When I get some more I'm shredding these fuckers.

ha. sounds like shredding your knickers is going to turn into a savage fantasy while you are in there hon :D

am glad they got blood before totally traumatising you this morning in any case. what time are they examining you babes?

Glad things are better for you today hun. Hope your not gonna be nil by mouth for much longer. Oh how annoying with you girl boxers doing that, i have it when my under wear does that. Hope you get some results back son so you can get back to eating again

I've had cramps all morning so on painkillers again. Dunno if that will effect her decision.

Hope your ok

Xx

i am fine. finally managed to get to work today. i have so far managed to be in work for two working hours since coming back after christmas. got sent home on tuesday, the car was stuck yesterday and i wasn't going to walk (my boss shouted at me when i suggested getting the bus and walking the rest, apparently the pavements around here are a nightmare) but this morning we were successful. and OH got the go ahead that his work was open again. woo. so he may get paid something for the last week :S

abz xx

Tell your boss to sod off!

It's a good job I'm aware what's going on, they came to take my blood again. I've had them done at 6.30! She didn't believe she. So she went to check my notes and saw that yes they HAD been done. They don't communicate at all here. X

It's a good job I'm aware what's going on, they came to take my blood again. I've had them done at 6.30! She didn't believe she. So she went to check my notes and saw that yes they HAD been done. They don't communicate at all here. X

Thats a nightmare, how can the not communicate, that has to be the most important part of their job, they are looking after some precious cargo there, I think I would be complaining to the ward sister or someone......

Hope you get some good results today, keeping my fingers crossed for you....

Thats a nightmare, how can the not communicate, that has to be the most important part of their job, they are looking after some precious cargo there, I think I would be complaining to the ward sister or someone......

Hope you get some good results today, keeping my fingers crossed for you....

I only had one supposotry at 3.30 yest afternoon. I'm meant to be having it every 12 hours around midday/midnight.

They came with my tea time injection of blood thinning stuff at 11.30pm cos I was watching Family Guy.

I wanna say something to my consultant but don't wanna be a grass cos then they might be more slack and start being nasty to me. I wanna show her my fucked up arm at least

Xx

sod them. i really would say something. those meds of yours are really important. they shouldn't be fucking it up. i had someone being arsey with me when i asked to be let OUT when i came to see you. they didn't stir when i walked to the door. i could have been anyone. then found out i had to be let out and they got huffy with me. gah!! my faith in midwives is plummeting...

I would drop it in to conversation with the doctors by saying am I now only having the supposotry once a day??? the doctor can then kick butt and you have not moaned directly. all drugs must be signed for and time written down on drug chart they can't just miss one out!! this could be giving you the cramps, also the blood thining injection will make you bruise more when having your bloods done, but yes do show them how bad they are and say you would like them to wash your hair for you or if your mum visits get her to with a jug and bowl, it makes mess but worth in :hugs:

Abz, they are slack aren't they? They found the woman next doors bloke still here at 1am that day you'd been to see me. Partners have to be out at 10pm.

Umm my consultant is doin the rounds so will mention it

Xx

well i left over an hour late. i hadn't realised the time. and i suppose it's good in a way that they are relaxed about visiting hours if you want people to stay with you, but not if it's disturbing other patients!! i didn't bother looking at the time as i thought they would chuck me out... unless they thought i was your partner :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"