H & M Mama

amslou

TTC No2
Reaction score
I cant find anything about it anywhere anyone seen what they have in at the moment? Seems a bit stupid that they dont have any pics on their website of it.

Is it worth trekking to my nearest store for?

To be honest I only bought two things from them when I went about a month ago now. One was a pair of leggings which aren't very comfortable (Topshop ones are better) and the other was a top which I actually do really like. If you're passing I'd say to drop in but I wouldn't go out of your way necessarily....

thanks for the reply. thats kinda a shame. there just is nowhere really to get this stuff from!

I've got a few things from New Look and Dorothy Perkins online and it all seems pretty good - have you had a look at their websites?

I can never get good things in the actual shops. I do it all online.

Dorothy Perkins, New Look, Topshop, Blooming Marvellous, Peacocks and Mothercare have all got great maternity stuff at reasonable prices.
Also Ebay....people sell things in bulk which means come excellent bargains.

My favourite ever maternity jeans are ones I got 3rd hand. :)

Most of my best maternity stuff is from H&M just check they have maternity stuff first as not all stores hold the range. I like it. Try Next online too they are good, also littlewoods direct.

I love H and M, most of my maternity wardrobe is from there! Also Peakocks do nice stuff and really resonable prices! x

I have bought a couple of things from H & M, much prefer next more choice also DP and Blooming Marvellous xxx

I bought a couple of things in H&M this wk, It is worth checking out, though the good stuff tends to go quickly. I find their sizes very small though either that or I've just put on alot of weight!
I prefer topshop.

I was a bit disappointed with H&M maternity clothes TBH. I just wasn't inspired. My local one doesn't stock any mat clothes so had to go to Glasgow and they just had a corner of stuff within the kids dept. I got a couple of bits and pieces though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->