had 2nd hcg blood test done today wish me luck

lilmomof3

pregnant with #4
Reaction score
hello ladies well wish me luck at 12dpo i had my bloods done it was b4 af was due and my levels where 77 he says they look good and it was my choice to have it redone after a week late from af and i wanted to have them done well i went in this morning and had my blood taken i find out tommrow how much my level has gone up wish me luck ladies i have been so nerveos all week iv taken 2 more pg test just to make sure im still pg lol and they showed up right away and very dark i officaly missed af now she was due oct 1st , i have cramps every now and then and im very very bloated clothes are tight but this is my 3rd pg but 4th baby i have a son whos 7 and identicle twin girls who are 5 now . i hope this pg goes very well i had my girls very early at 28 weeks and 5 days, so ladies thanks for stopping in and reading this cant wait to get to know everyone here .. i will update tommrow

Fingers crossed for you, but it sounds like things are well on their way. Good Luck tomorrow on the results!

thank you hun, gusse im just parnoid i should relax i know its just hard this was a huge suprise for me expecally after doctor told me i would never ovulate or have af on my own. so im just worried, i mean i fart wrong and i freak out lol.... i know helen has to chill out... and i cant stop eating omg iv eaten my house of of home... but im doing good otherwise how have you been?
and my symptoms are still staying strong my bbs are huge.. and swollen

hello ladies well wish me luck at 12dpo i had my bloods done it was b4 af was due and my levels where 77 he says they look good and it was my choice to have it redone after a week late from af and i wanted to have them done well i went in this morning and had my blood taken i find out tommrow how much my level has gone up wish me luck ladies i have been so nerveos all week iv taken 2 more pg test just to make sure im still pg lol and they showed up right away and very dark i officaly missed af now she was due oct 1st , i have cramps every now and then and im very very bloated clothes are tight but this is my 3rd pg but 4th baby i have a son whos 7 and identicle twin girls who are 5 now . i hope this pg goes very well i had my girls very early at 28 weeks and 5 days, so ladies thanks for stopping in and reading this cant wait to get to know everyone here .. i will update tommrow

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!!!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

well dont know anything yet ladies the doc office closes in 20 min and they didnt call me yet. :( the doctor has called me after hours though before so im hoping this is the case and i hope he has some good news for me... im so nerveos why couldnt he just call this am. he told me he would have the results today.... ahhh im gunna go crazy . well ladies i will let you know when he calls me

I'm hoping they call you this morning. If not, I'd give them a call. Sometimes they need a little "reminder". Thinking of you!

Hope youve had your good news by now hun xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->