• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Had 37 week MW Appt. :D

ellasmummy

Reaction score
So i explained to the MW about the increased pressure and pain down below. How uncomfortable it is walking and even just moving around, it all seems very swollen, tender and aching. She checked Abbys position and she is fully engaged :happydance: And in a good position. Everything went well and she even told me she thinks i wont go much longer :D When i asked if i should make an apointment for next week she replied - "no make one for 2weeks, because hopefully you wont need it as i think we will have seen you at home with your baby by then" :happydance: I now have a little bit of hope that im not too far away. Just hope its real soon

xxx

Oh wow, how exciting. :happydance: Glad everything went well.

glad it went well, hopefully wont be long for you now then :)

Exciting!!! I hope your LO comes soon!!

Good news hon, hopefully wont be too long x x

Thanks girls :D I am so excited! My 1st came 3days after her due date and really didnt wna go over with this one so im holding onto any bit of hope :rofl:

**RAFWIFE - Just noticed your LO is due on my birthday :D **

xx

Lucky you, you can't get better than that! Good luck I hope you have your LO in your arms soon. x

Fingers crossed she comes soon!!! Get bouncing on a ball!!! x

Oooooh wow thats fab!!! :yipee: hope that means you DO get your LO soon!!

Hope it happens soon xx

YAY!!! Hope you dont make your next appointment!! x

Exciting!! Here's to being rude and completely missing your appointment!!!

How exciting! Hopefully not long then! That happened with my first, I'd gone from 4/5th engaged at 36 weeks to 1/5th engaged at 37 weeks. My MW didn't book me in for another appointment, she just said I'd get a sweep if I go to my due date. I nipped to the loo and my friend said to the MW "she's engaged quick hasn't she? Does that mean it won't be long?" and the MW just smiled. I had my daughter a few days later at 38 weeks x

How exciting! Hopefully not long then! That happened with my first, I'd gone from 4/5th engaged at 36 weeks to 1/5th engaged at 37 weeks. My MW didn't book me in for another appointment, she just said I'd get a sweep if I go to my due date. I nipped to the loo and my friend said to the MW "she's engaged quick hasn't she? Does that mean it won't be long?" and the MW just smiled. I had my daughter a few days later at 38 weeks x

Wow that was quick then! I hope its like that for me :D I keep getting achy period pains really low and also in my back so im hoping over the next few days it turns into contractions!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"