Had a BIG bleed and a horrible afternoon :-( ...

thesmiths88

Reaction score
Went to the loo as it felt a bit "wet" down there and to my horror there was a big patch of watery pinky bloody discharge there, like a big gush. When I wiped there was also blood too. Called the EPAU who couldn't see me until Wed so suggested we went to A&E, which we did. On the way I felt really sick and then passed out in the car. Oh had to carry me into A&E! We were seen immediately in triage, then by a gyni doctor and then were seen by a registrar (who we didn't have much faith in as he didn't speak great English, nor did he know how to work the internal vaginal scan on the ultrasound!) but he did a normal ultrasound and found the sac, which he said was good because it meant I hadn't miscarried. Anyway still bleeding but got sent home and to go back if it was worse.

Now completely paranoid I'm having a mc, but in my favour a) there's a sac and b) there is no pain or cramping. Been told to have total bedrest and to go back for another early scan on Wednesday so OH's not overly pleased as he'll have to walk the dog, feed my animals, cook and also clean the holiday cottages I clean!!

Please pray for me xxxxx:cry:

Hi hun , so sorry you have had a horrible afternoon. Im sure you & bubba will be fine if you think about yourself & make sure you dont lift a finger and STAY in bed hun. xx:hugs:

hope all turns out ok hun. so sorry u having to go through this upset and worry xxx

Hoping everything turns out well for you my darling.
Just rest up as much as you can
xxxxx

Sending very sticky thoughts to you and your bean!!!

Im sorry you are going through this. Its very scary but all looks positive still. Have said a little prayer for you xx

Make sure you stay in bed and get plenty of rest. Wishing you all the best and hope evrything goes well on Wednesday x

Thinking of you, fingers crossed :hugs:

i have everything crossed for you, take it easy hun lot of rest. ps: my sis had this several times, frightening as hell (up till about 9 weeks) but all worked out well baby is 3 months now.x

Went to the loo as it felt a bit "wet" down there and to my horror there was a big patch of watery pinky bloody discharge there, like a big gush. When I wiped there was also blood too. Called the EPAU who couldn't see me until Wed so suggested we went to A&E, which we did. On the way I felt really sick and then passed out in the car. Oh had to carry me into A&E! We were seen immediately in triage, then by a gyni doctor and then were seen by a registrar (who we didn't have much faith in as he didn't speak great English, nor did he know how to work the internal vaginal scan on the ultrasound!) but he did a normal ultrasound and found the sac, which he said was good because it meant I hadn't miscarried. Anyway still bleeding but got sent home and to go back if it was worse.

Now completely paranoid I'm having a mc, but in my favour a) there's a sac and b) there is no pain or cramping. Been told to have total bedrest and to go back for another early scan on Wednesday so OH's not overly pleased as he'll have to walk the dog, feed my animals, cook and also clean the holiday cottages I clean!!

Please pray for me xxxxx:cry:

Sending you all my love and best wishes xxxx

sounds like you might have a subchorionic hematoma. If thats what it ends up being there is a bnb group for us who have an sch.I hope everything gets better:)

sounds like you might have a subchorionic hematoma. If thats what it ends up being there is a bnb group for us who have an sch.I hope everything gets better:)

OMG I've just looked this up and scared myself silly! How early would they be able to see this on an internal ultrasound? I've got another one on Wednesday. Should I ask them to look for it?

I have had 2 subchorionic hemorrhages/hematomas and I have 2 healthy children ages 3 and 4.5 yrs...

I actaully bought a fetal heartrate doppler to ease my fears about the vitality of the baby........

just an idea, but it help ease my fears

Take it easy and rest~

is that like a tear in the uterus?? cos if so thats what ive got, and i bled some manky blood tmi and 2 clots monday and had a scan wed and all is fine with baby just the sinographer saw a small tear which is healing. Its caused by doing too much. you need to relax and take it easy!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->