had a breakdown

honeybunch2k7

Reaction score
I posted in the WTT forum, and that tells part of the story.

The long and the short of it is that I'm tired of my mom. I've mad that she's never apologized for the horrendous things she said to me, nor has my grandpa. I mean, not that I really want one of her fake azz apologies after she told me how she really feels if you know what I mean. They want me to wait forever to have a baby. They think Taylor was going to ruin my life. Not having Taylor has ruined my life. After she goes about giving her unsolicited opinion once again I just lost it.

About 20 mins after she left my room. I started to yell at the top of my lungs. She tried to come in and I forced the door shut and locked it. I screamed, I threw stuff, I messed up my room pretty good. I think I destroyed my fan lol. I'm sure some glass broke. Well, I don't think she'll be messing with me the rest of the night.

I feel like I could just haul off and hit that bitch. I'm sorry, but that's what she is and sometimes you just have to be real and call a spade a spade.

I had a similar think with my OH - he said to me that people thought i was acting OTT about my m/c (found out at 10 weeks that baby had no heartbeat) I threw everything at him, then told him to leave me the hell alone, and that i couldnt bear him to be around me. It turns out after me having an absolute fit, that no one had said that i was acting OTT at all, he just said it because he thought it might make me get over it a bit quicker!! (men just dont have a clue do they!) The only advice i can give is to distance yourself from your mum, as much as possible - do you live with her? Is there anywhere you can go and stay for a few days, just to get your sanity back? Shes probably upset and angry as much as you are (and probably clueless about what has happened and why) I hope things work out for you, You have an angel watching over you now xxx

I had a similar think with my OH - he said to me that people thought i was acting OTT about my m/c (found out at 10 weeks that baby had no heartbeat) I threw everything at him, then told him to leave me the hell alone, and that i couldnt bear him to be around me. It turns out after me having an absolute fit, that no one had said that i was acting OTT at all, he just said it because he thought it might make me get over it a bit quicker!! (men just dont have a clue do they!) The only advice i can give is to distance yourself from your mum, as much as possible - do you live with her? Is there anywhere you can go and stay for a few days, just to get your sanity back? Shes probably upset and angry as much as you are (and probably clueless about what has happened and why) I hope things work out for you, You have an angel watching over you now xxx

No, they generally don't!

I had been distancing myself from her for awhile. I usually spend a lot of time with OH, but he's out of town. Also, my brother thinks I don't like him b/c I haven't been home much. That's not true, I just can't deal with her. Thanks for the advice. I think I'll be spending more time at OH's apartment. Just me and the cat. Now I remember why I stopped spending so much time at home.

This morning she tried to tell me that I couldn't do all that screaming and breaking stuff. If she can be a heartless bitch, then I can yell and scream all I want. When she said that I felt like doing it again! She said if I could scream like that maybe I should get some help. Once again-unsolicited opinion!

I told Oh last night that maybe I need to invest in a punching bag.

Thats not very nice saying your baby was going to ruin your life
what a pathetic thing to say to someone i am not suprised you blew a fuse

I couldnt live with someone like that i would not even speak to her after she said that thats really harsh , You dont need help you just need support and if she aint gonna give you it then you should tell her to keep her stupid opinons to her self and say nothing at all ... her comments are not making you feel any better just gonna make you worse and crack you up

:hugs:

Thats not very nice saying your baby was going to ruin your life
what a pathetic thing to say to someone i am not suprised you blew a fuse

I couldnt live with someone like that i would not even speak to her after she said that thats really harsh , You dont need help you just need support and if she aint gonna give you it then you should tell her to keep her stupid opinons to her self and say nothing at all ... her comments are not making you feel any better just gonna make you worse and crack you up

:hugs:

You are exactly right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"