had a call from clearblue

kirstyjane13

trying to conceive #1
Reaction score
And they have selected me for the the clearblue monitor trial. I thought they stopped picking people ages ago, but I missed the call. Have tried to phone back but no answer ... hope im not too late xx

I am doing this trial at the moment. Only on cd 5 though so not much happening yet. It is interesting though and you get £50 love to shop vouchers for completing it. I missed their call for a few days, but they eventually got hold of me. They send the paperwork out pretty quickly too xx

Im in the trial and my monitor has gone faulty half way through my trial :haha:

there's a thread with lots of us in the trial

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/1865627-clearblue-trials-uk.html

Wow that's great!
How do you sign up?!

:haha: Let's just say I am noticing a bit of a difference comparing the two, I continue to use OPK too..........
I bought my monitor tho, so I am stuck with it :haha:

:haha: Let's just say I am noticing a bit of a difference comparing the two, I continue to use OPK too..........

oh the monitor we get isnt on sale yet luckily as it def needs some adjustments :dohh:

im using my opk's aswel with this monitor :thumbup:

Lol, we get to give this one back at the end of the trial.. Although I did think I had broken it before I even started as I managed to pull out a little black plastic bit and couldn't get it back in! :dohh:

I will look up the thread, thank you xx

oh the monitor we get isnt on sale yet luckily as it def needs some adjustments :dohh:

Are you allowed to show us what it looks like :haha:

Are you allowed to show us what it looks like :haha:

not sure tbh :dohh:

:haha: I'd like to see just what the new monitors will look like - or close :D

Supposedly you aren't supposed to discuss the trial with anyone for five years or until the monitor goes on commercial sale. I am not sure how it affects anything though by talking about it? Plus, pretty much anyone could be accepted for the trial if they give the right answers to the questions and get the monitor anyway.
I don't actually know what the current ones look like so couldn't compare xx

I got accepted. Finally managed to catch her call today xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"