• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Had a fall and really freaked!

Islabella

Reaction score
I was in the kitchen and just tripped! Over nothing! I fell flat on my face onto a slate floor and have badly bruised my knees and chin (fell flat down on my front, hitting my knees first then my face after)

I don't think too much of my stomach took the blow, I've had no bleeding but slight cramps since - although I'm not sure if they're just because I'm paying extra attention to the area.

Panicking im going to have hurt LO... How well cushioned are they? Should I go to A&E... I don't think they scan at mine and am worried they'll just turn me away. EPU isn't open until Monday morning.

Sorry to ramble - really worried. Any advice appreciated :shrug:

I know it's hard but please try not to worry-- baby is veeeery well cushioned and protected in there :) I'm sure that your fall was minor enough and that absolutely no harm was done. It's a fantastic sign that you aren't bleeding too.
Sit down, relax, and watch some bad tv to get your worrying mind off things hehe x

I'm 8 weeks. Feel a little better as still no bleeding. Face hurts though, ha ha. Can't believe I did it - thin air! Is everyone else super clumsy? Xxx

I've been clumsy- but honestly, I've always been clumsy haha. I'm forever covered in bruises everywhere that I can't even remember where they came from :haha:

Baby is very well cushioned, but if you are rhesus negative, perhaps there's no harm to ring your GP for advice. If your knees and face ( ouch sounds awful) took the brunt of the fall there's surely nothing to worry about, but as I am rhesus neg I was told to ring if I ever had a fall or bump so I could be given the anti d shot just in case. Hope you're not too sore...

I wouldn't worry, a couple of weeks ago I fell getting in the bath! Don't ask me how I did it I don't have a clue but a fell did the splits bumped my head, oh came knocking on the door coz he heard the bang and I'm fine :) baby is well cushioned in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"