Had a fall UPDATE

Aidan's Mummy

Mummy to Aidan and Oliver
Reaction score
hi girls im just waiting for a taxi to go to the day unit because a few minutes ago i was trying to squeeze past my moses basket, my foot got caught in the stand and i tripped and smacked my bump off the end of the table:cry::cry:. Im so qorried that ive hurt Aidan and cos im RH negative ive got to go on to be checked over and have an anti-D injection

Wish me luck girls :cry:
xx

UPDATE

Well i went to the hospital and they listened in with the CGT machine for about 30 mintues the midwife said it was a lovely CGT and he seemed really healthy. Then they rook some blood and then gave me my ant-D (omg it stang, i hate that injection) but its worth it as it protects him. But they said it can be dangerous to have a direct blow to the actual bump so to keep an eye on his movements and any reduced movements at all to ring in and get there as soon as possible. So right now he seems fine and he has been moving ok up to know so im sure he will be ok

thnaks for the posts girls :hug:
xx

Aww hunnie! :hugs: I'm sure you will be fine!! Good luck! let us know how you get on!!! xxxxxxxxxx

good luck hun hope hes ok thinking of ya x x x

Hope everythings ok hun :hugs:

You MUST be careful your always bloody falling and hurting yourself!!

Ooh dear - I hope everything is ok. These bloody bumps eh? Always getting in the way!!!

good luck hun im sure Aidan will be just fine but always best to go get checked xxx

Hope everythings ok hun :hugs:

You MUST be careful your always bloody falling and hurting yourself!!

:hugs:I know im so fliiping clumsy and im really getting mad at myself cos i do try and be careful but i just always seem to find a way of tripping or slipping. God im so stupid :dohh::cry:
xx

I'm sure you'll both be fine :hugs: good luck!

My sis fell down the stairs AND got hit off her bike by a van (talk about unlucky) and her little girl is beautiful.

oh god, what u like! hope everythings ok hun, im sure it is, but best to get checked! xxx

I'm sure he's just fine in his little protective bubble of fluid :) Try and not worry but you be careful!

hope everythin's ok. i think the more you try to be careful the more clumsy you get, like when you're in a rush and things keep goin wrong xx

Hope everythings ok hun xxxx let us know what happens, i'm sure he's fine he's so well protected in there :hug:

hope everything is ok hun, good luck!! xx

Im sure everything will be ok. Let us know when your back xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"