Had a fall..

Floralaura

Reaction score
LO seems to have figured out how to open the back door, he within 5 seconds got to the door, opened it and fell out. We have 2 steps down to the path (steps are quite high) hes gone down onto the path and thats when I grabbed him, he now has a lump and bruise/graze on his left hand temple bit of his head. Am I ok to just keep a eye on his or she I get him checked? He cried right away so wasnt KO'd or anything..the blimmin wally lol

Jacob did the same at our house once...his head swelled up so big!
We did take him to get checked but he was fine. So I suppose only you can tell, if you get him checked it will probably give you some peace of mind, but if you think he's ok then just keep an eye on him for any changes.
Hope he and you are both ok! xx

Just realised our LOs are both Jacobs...must be the name :p

I posted earlier about my little one being dropped on his head. It's so worrying when they hurt themselves. We took him to get checkedbecause of how small he is and was dropped from a height. If you're worried I'd get him checked just to put your mind at ease x

I've kept a eye on him since and hes fine, the bumps gone now and its just a graze..and the silly Boy is still trying to escape through the door..we live in a bungalow so he cant 'do' steps so hes just going to fall if he tries again lol. So the fall obv didnt knock any sense into him haha.
Fantastica-I said only the other day that every Jacob I know of is a little Monster whos always in trouble or getting in the wars lol x

Glad he's ok. Gabriel's had a few good conks to the head. We always just keep an eye on him and he's always recovered in no time.

Hi flora, mine fell down twice, when he was 19 days old, and 8 mos.old.
Doc said observe for vomiting and oversleeping, thank heavens none of them.
Maybe a doc check for good measure . two steps are quite high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"