Had A MC on May 14 and..then

xnmd1

mommmy of 1
Reaction score
Here I am today with a BFP . I miscarried at 5 weeks and I havent even had a period yet and I got my BFP. Im SOO nervous guy. We tried for 20 months straight and all negative tests and now two BFPs in a row .... please let this one stick I cant handle two losses in a row

I'm so excited for you! Praying its sticky!!

Good luck momma! Keep us posted

Squeeee! So happy for you ♡♥♡♥

Congratulations! I had a chemical pregnancy before this one and skipped two periods then BFP with no period in between, going on 11 weeks now. I've heard it can be a positive thing to have the chemical and then BFP right after :)

I am now 31 weeks pregnant, after a miscarriage with no period inbetween (though I just counted the early miscarriage as a period). So might be a good sign!

Thank you everyone i know this isnt the spot for announcements im more just on shock this happened. I hope it sticks. Oh and I only dtd once all month he said he was feeling numb about the loss and tpday i was like im pregnant!! He was like omg how is that possible. I almost feel like it was meant to be now

Wow that is amazing! Congratulations! Sending you psitive vibes <3

Congratulations! I did the same with my dd2. I lost a baby at 12 weeks & was pregnant just 2 weeks later x

congrats & same happened to me tried for over a year & nothing then had a chemical last month & a bfp again this month but thankGod tests have orogressed this time & dics have confirmed never got past 12dpo with chemical tests wern't progressing past a day.
fx everything goes well for us both now

Congratulations!! So happy for you. Really hope everything goes well and you have a happy healthy pregnancy. Send me some of your luck, because I had to have a D&C today. So hoping it won't take too long of trying

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"