Had a miscarriage today and have decide to wait 1 year.

darkriver

Reaction score
Today I had a miscarriage and will be waiting one year from today to try for another one. I hope to get to know you all.

So sorry to hear that hun, time is a great healer x

Sorry for your loss hun. :hugs:

I'm also WTT for my rainbow.

Thank you all. Its been so hard. I know I am Lucky as I have wonderful baby girl, but I keep waking up and it hits me.

Thank you all. Its been so hard. I know I am Lucky as I have wonderful baby girl, but I keep waking up and it hits me.

I'm so sorry. I'm in the same boat as you. :hugs:I had my miscarriage on Thursday morning and it's ending now. Completely devastated. I'm waiting to try as well, although i don't think I can wait a year.

I'm so sorry. I'm in the same boat as you. :hugs:I had my miscarriage on Thursday morning and it's ending now. Completely devastated. I'm waiting to try as well, although i don't think I can wait a year.

I am going to lose weight. Also I want to start a buisness making sweet treats. At least I will have maternity to fall back on then. My husband also needs to find a job.

I am going to lose weight. Also I want to start a buisness making sweet treats. At least I will have maternity to fall back on then. My husband also needs to find a job.

Ah okay well that makes sense! I hope you get all that done and get that sticky bean when you're ready :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->