Had A Nice Day (Chester Zoo)

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
It seems quickish after lunch a few hi's & bye's but had a lovely afternoon & spent the second half of the day with Terrie/family, Amanda/family & Helen/family :D Thanks :happydance:Twins are sooooooooo cute ... wee man isn't fond of me though :rofl:

I'm sun burnt :hissy:

Helen hope you got out of that traffic & erm Amanda hope you found your route back home (she got lost) :dohh:

x x x

Awww hope you all had a fab day! Cant wait to see some piccies!

I forgot to say a few things ... I'm so tired :lol:

Bexxie had to go early her chloe first hurt her poor knee then was pretty poorly :(

An was sorry Dionne & Beanie didn't make it :(

I don't think anyone took pics? I got a couple but nothing much tbh I was about to sort it but my stomach was aches when I got into the zoo by the end of lunch it was bad I think it was from my scan as she was prodding me quite a bit as bubs was being awkward when she was trying to see and measure the spine properly so it went out of my mind :(

Glad you had a good day, the weather was lovely to

Glad you all had a fab day xx

Me and Rhys had a fab day and yes im sunburnt too!

Charl and Stu it was great to meet you finally, you are lovely!
Helen the twins are AMAZINGLY cute and i felt privalidged to have a hold of both of them!
Amanda youre children are adorable! I hope both charlie and kayleigh had a great day and they werent disapointed with all the ducks!
Imi it was really nice to meet you and your beautiful family!

and everybody else it was fabby to meet you too! im so hopeless with names! oh vicky and lauz and bexxie youre all lovely too lol!

i left my pram raincover in Charls bag and lost 2 of Rhys' dummys but apart from that it was such a great day!

I wanted to join you but Im still feeling waaaaaaaaaay too rough to contemplate driving, maybe another time?

chester is so easy 4 me to get too.. a great meeting place (mayb not the zoo next time)

Ditto. Thanks for a great day everyone and thanks for organising it Wobbles.

I'm sunburnt too. Why is it we stick loads of sunblock and hats on the kids but not ourselves! :dohh:

Didn't see many animals but it was great to meet everyone. DH is rather taken with Rhys, Terrie. You nearly lost him! :baby:

We were rubbish with the camera and don't have any pics of anyone! :dohh:

aww Helen what a lovely thing to say!

bless!

i put suncream on rhys but not myself too, how silly!

and my camera stayed in my bag all day.. im hopeless!

everyone forgot me then ehheheheheh welll i have pics im not sharing now heheheheh

I went looking for you guys. You were right behind us, turned round for 2 seconds and you'd gone. Had a walk to see if I could see you but you'd disappeared :(

everyone forgot me then ehheheheheh welll i have pics im not sharing now heheheheh

Had a lovely day! glad the sun was out for us too.

Dont know what happened, Dave dissapeared with Ella so I went to find them, came back and I thought you were all at the ferret bit coz Jonny wanted to go in the tunnels, but you werent there :-( It was lovely when we all were sat eating though untill Ella had other idea's and decided she was running off and pulling up the flowers!

thanks guys had a lovely day xxx

Oh you lot are useless!!!!! (barr Tiff)........ WE WANTED PICS!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you all had a good day and glad the weather was good! Bex, hope Chloe is better, bless her heart!

I really hope we can make the next one!

I got a few pics but mainly of Ella! here goes

here's my attempt at a group picture:

https://www.babyandbump.com/imagehosting/2146b25d798b3db.jpg

maddie crawling

https://www.babyandbump.com/imagehosting/2146b25d7a538bc.jpg

Ella in her sun hat

https://www.babyandbump.com/imagehosting/2146b25d7a154ce.jpg

Ella coming down the slide

https://www.babyandbump.com/imagehosting/2146b25d79cbed7.jpg

Kacy coming down the slide

https://www.babyandbump.com/imagehosting/2146b25d7a93030.jpg

I am pleased you all had a great day. I spent mine limping and being sick - me jealous????? Great photos, really want to make the next one.

Welllllllll

I got sun burned boobs lmfao .... ellie got "boiled breast milk" PMSL

Helen the twins are BEAUTIFUL !!!

Rhys was GORGEOUS!! lovely to meet you all

Bexxie, amelia is STUNNING! .......... hope chloe is better??

Amanda .... after nearly 3 years it was nice to put a face to the name! the kids are absloute hunnies!

Vicky, lauz, lyn etc .... known you AGES but still all the kids were and have been adorable today!

Charl and stu .... Thanks for organising today, and CONGRATS again on your PINK BUMP!!!!

Thank you all for a lovely day, so so so sorry we had to leave you all so soon, (wedding reception shit hence im pissed and Gav writng this im dictating!)

Thanks for a lovely time ...

IMI

xxx

I had a fantastic day (until the journey home!), and it was lovely to meet everyone. I also got really sunburned, I look like one of the red pandas!:rofl:

Bexxie - sorry hunnie, I don't think I even acknowledged you! It was a bit mad for a start wasn't it!
Wobbles and SC - lovely to finally meet you, congrats on the Pink bump.:hugs:Kayleigh loved looking at the ducks with you SC!!!!:rofl:
Imi - like you said, it was fab to finally put a face to name, and your girlie's are adorable!!! Maddie's appetite amazed me!!!!!!!! :rofl:
Helen - your children are absolutely beautiful! And you look better than me and I gave birth 11 months ago!!!:dohh:
Terrie - Rhys is so adorable, he'll be running rings around you in a couple of months!!

Who have I forgot? I can't think - too tired!!!

I'll post some pics when I can find the camera. Still deciding whether to post the pic of a certain member - you know which one I mean!!!:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->