Had a reading from Gail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirsti

MumOf3Boys And Pregnant!
Reaction score
I had a reading from gail and it freaked me right out.

she had said that i was planning lots of things (wedding) and i am very happy in life. also that im not ttc just now but i will be after an event and will fall in the october 2011 (get married in sep 2011) and even tho i am happy and feel sort of complete the baby i will concieve in oct with complete us even more and will finally be the family i always wanted. it was rather weird!

dont know if it will come true but you never no! xxx

she knew alot about me too and said march 2011 so i'll see in 3 weeks if shes right!!

Good luck, I she wasn't right for me as she predicted a pregnancy in August 2010 and then told me I will have a baby girl in January 2011....which was imposible anyway! When I confronted her she said sorry and refunded all my money :cry:

she is a member on here girls, thats how she knows so much sorry

I didnt go through here to find her and she couldnt have know who i was surely? xxx

she's been a member on here since before when she was pregnant she was here as a mum... the things she said to me i never posted on here.
but im not 100% on ANY online psychics so take it with pinch of sault x

i was told my conception was going to very soon late june early july this was in the june of 2010 i think but never happendnd she said she coulddnt do another reading for me:shrug:

Hi Whisper of hope, Im sorry your bfp hasnt come in for you as yet, and that also my july prediction for you was incorrect, if you email me I will happily look over your prediction again if you wish, I wouldnt of been able to reread for you at that time as it would of been too near your first reading, and unlike alot of posts seems to imply Im only in this for the money, I wouldnt of liked to have taken two lots of payment so soon, so please feel free to email me whenever your ready :)
Best wishes x

'Jenlouise' also to your assumption in this post, quoting 'she is a member on here girls,
thats how she knows so much sorry'
I give future prediction, so whether Im am member or not has no regard to my pregnancy predictions, Im also unable to connect someones order which includes a paypal address to their baby bump user name, also how this would help me give a future prediction again Im not sure, by the way you can also view baby and bump if your not a member....so any reader could look at user names, I have nothing to hide at showing Im a member and as stated in previous posts, user names do not show during an order process, if you also ran a business youd know this...........

'Jenlouise' also to your assumption in this post, quoting 'she is a member on here girls,
thats how she knows so much sorry'
I give future prediction, so whether Im am member or not has no regard to my pregnancy predictions, Im also unable to connect someones order which includes a paypal address to their baby bump user name, also how this would help me give a future prediction again Im not sure, by the way you can also view baby and bump if your not a member....so any reader could look at user names, I have nothing to hide at showing Im a member and as stated in previous posts, user names do not show during an order process, if you also ran a business youd know this...........

So Gail judging by your replies anyone could become a psychic and give people predictions right? Whether they have the abilities or not :dohh:
I don't think you have any spiritual powers as you claim to be! Its just such a shame you could be taking other peoples money and telling them stuff that you deep down know they hardly ever gonna happen.... :nope: [-(
The sad thing is that your a mother yourself and I doubt you understand the pain some of us are going through by wanting something so special and unable to have it right away or ever in some cases! And you take advantage of vulnerable women like me and comfort them in false hope! :nope:

All the best for you and your "business" :ban:

More assumptions My angel....I do sense such alot of anger around you, but anyway to clear up more of your comments, how did I say anyone could be psychic? .......You can think all you like I have no spiritual powers, and thats fine, Im not here to prove myself or my work to you or anyone. But I have been working with spirit for many years, and being able to pass on validation to people I read for in person and seeing their joy at getting a message from a husband, a daughter or other loved one is rewarding enough for me without having to prove this to you
I wouldnt tell anyone something that I deep down knew wasnt going to happen, and if you have a problem with psychics charging for their time( which from alot of posts on many psychics I feel you do ) I dont take other peoples money, people choose with their own adult free will to purchase a product I sell, its a simple as that, I dont hold a gun to anyones head. I also do spiritual church 3 times a week for free, as well as regular charity auctions on ebay which I give to bliss baby charity, which is an official ebay charity auction.
Please, you dont know me, my life history or anything around or about my children, so dont tell me I dont know or understand pain, you assume such alot without knowing someone dont you?
And I feel saying I take advantage of vulnerable women is a slur on the ladies who buy the readings, not me, they are in sound mind, adults and quite capable of making a decision to purchase a reading, which they come to me to do, I do not offer false hope and often pick up prediction for months, years ahead and have seen ladies who dont show any children, from your posts your clearly angry, have problems in general with psychics, and dish out alot of very untrue comments,
Your seeing what you want to see and not whats there, you dont know me, you dont know half the things I do for charities and churches and this isnt the time and place for that to be mentioned, but stop being so nasty, its really awful to call the ladies in her or elsewhere who purchase reading vulnerable......
you dont agree with what I do , thats fine, but I will say to stop making slanderous remarks on this forum in this and many others posts, or I will take this further which I have business insurance to do, you have an opinion you dont agree with psychics thats ok, but the rest is getting very nasty, and itsnt putting you in a good light.
I wish everyone here all the best, but do not blame a psychic me or anyone else because of the hand life has dealt you

aww its ok I know who you are now, good luck with your readings ;)
sigh...........wasted most of the afternoon with someone protesting a little too much about my readings and other psychics, should of figured that out.............
takes all sorts I guess.
Thanks for the emails ladies, but I really shouldnt come in here , still Im only human and nasty comments arent nice, so much assuming in here.. lol I know everyone has their opinions on psychics and readings, but some posts make me put pen to paper so to speak when I really should know better
best wishes, will drop by soon Gail xxxx

You obviously have NOT read all my post as I recommended a psychic and paid 20 pounds for it, not 6! And it was worth it as I did not have to give informations such as How long I have been trying to concieve? How old I am? Have I got any children so far?
You give this information to anyone and they will be able to have a guess on your behalf! Once again it ain't rocket sience!

Yes I am angry and I am angry that you are trying to force your believe onto me! I told you me and my friends had quite a few readings from you and funny how NONE came true!

And if you wanna bring your ebay stars into consideration, please read that most say "I hope it comes true" But your clever like that, because an Ebay member only has 60 days to change the feedback! And as we've seen you usually tend to give predictions that are suppose to come after 3,4 months! Funny that :haha:

And your charity work and all that lot you added has nothing to do with you giving FALSE HOPE TO US!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not blame anyone for my life! I blame you for conning people! End of!

Im forceing my belief on you now? lol woahhhhhhhhh outta here, crazy woman alert..........

Im forceing my belief on you now? lol woahhhhhhhhh outta here, crazy woman alert..........

if u say ur business is thriving without bnb then why do u only ever post when sumone says sumin bad about u or says something other then good about ur readings?

I dont answer any post other than when people place a slanderous remark about me, I dont mind good or bad comments, good or bad opinions at all :)
However when someone says something untrue, then yes I will comment to correct them. I dont write on posts about people opinions, or if a prediction was wrong, I only visit if a client points out a post with untruths on it, thats when I will answer of course yes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back