Had a really bad week..!

OrangeJuice

Mummy to Evie
Reaction score
I havent been on in a while due to hecticness.. With landlord, tryna move house for a garden for the dog, buh failing so tried to rehome him to someone with more time for him and that failed too.

But whats PISSED ME OFF the most. Is at the weekend we went to see my OHs son from a previous relationship, and he was at his nans.. Firstly he didnt say hello to me, OH or LO, he didnt even talk to any of us for the 4 hours we were there, and when it came to us leaving he wouldnt even get off the playstation to say goodbye to any of us, not even his Dad! The whole time we were there he was rude, not communicating wouldnt even look at us, just sat on the playstation.

Then his nan, who has NOTHING to do with me, and spends most her life spreading rumours about me, and slagging me off to my OH (yes shes that immature) said why dont u spend sometime with Daddy or ur baby sister and he just replied in a rude mannor I dont want to I dont like them :O

OH is getting emotional at that point and I said I would leave as it was probably because he hears such negativity about me all the time, and I understand hes 3 hes bound to believe it. Buh OH says he has to see that I am LOs mum, and that I am around now and tells me to stay.

His nan starts making diggs at me heres the things she said:
  • Oh (OH) Evie is nothing like u shes so fat and chubby, shes all (ME)
  • U shouldnt sleep with Evie in ur bed, what kind of mother are u
  • Dont heat the bottle in the microwave, are u trying to make ur baby sick
  • U still need to loose abit of weight dont u
  • Have u even tried breastfeeding, thats what mums are supposed to do
  • Ur not holding her right

There is sooo many more buh I cant think of them off the topp of my head! Buh OH picked up on how upset I got and suggested we leave after 3 hours of her doing this, then she gave me some size 3-6 months clothes and said I thought u might need these.. Buh then shes probably too fat for them already!!..... Why would I need them? I can afford baby clothes, I dont need anything from YOU! and shes not FUCKING FAT shes perfectly on track according to HV!

I was so upset i cried and OH just got our stuff together and we left.

Buh she is nothing to my daughter I dont understand why she was so annoying, shes worse then anyone else! She kept tryna take LO from my arms in the end I had to say "Ur not her nan, shes not part of ur family, please stop tellling me how to be a mum and stop tryna take her off me"

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oh dear :hugs: OH's other little boy sounds so unhappy - he must be all over the place with all the rubbish he's getting told about you. That made me feel sad - he's so young for supposedly responsible adults to drag him into things. She should be ashamed of herself. Try to grit your teeth and rise above it - she sounds like a right scummer - I'd aim to be as civil as possible while saying as little as possible. Smile sweetly and wait for karma to do its worst! :hugs:

Oh dear...sounds like an awkward situation. Try to rise above it and concentrate on your lil girl. xx

Thanks, I rise above it all the time buh now I have had LO ive got my back up and they starting to really wind me up :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->