had a scare today!!

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
Charlie was crawling around under his high chair and somehow got his head stuck and couldnt get it out!! it was soooo scarey he was screaming and wriggeling making it really hard for me to even try and get him out! i didnt know what too do at all i was in the house on my own and the more he screamed and moved about the more i paniked! in the end i had to actually push his poor little neck down and lift the bit were he was stuck up! he choked for a moment but was ok once i got him out and gave him a big hug!! hes in the wars soooo much at the moment hes got a black eye i have no idea how he got it!!! i think one of the cousins hit him or somthing :-s and hes got bruises on his legs and his back! i feel like a bad mummy!!!

Bless him...I'm glad he's ok! I keep finding bruises all over Sam's face at the moment as well - and he looks like he's got a small cut on his lip but I have no idea where they all came from...wonder what people think when I take him out in public :lol: x

i know i keep thinking that!! charlies gunna be one of these boys who have a constant bump on there head untill there about 12!! haha hes always busting his lip too ends up with blood dripping from his mouth! thing is he never really crys when he does it so i never know how its happend!

:hugs: Hannah's constantly hurting herself by falling over etc........she's a daredevil that one

Glad he's okay

haha bad mam!!!

No seriously, i know what he's like, ive seen him. He's one crazy baby! He'll get into more scrapes than that! Good job he's got you to fix him though! Bless him, give him a funny look from Caitlyn (was gonna say sloppy kiss but there's no chance of one of them off serious face)

i know i keep thinking that!! charlies gunna be one of these boys who have a constant bump on there head untill there about 12!! haha hes always busting his lip too ends up with blood dripping from his mouth! thing is he never really crys when he does it so i never know how its happend!

Sam didn't cry when he got his bruises either :lol: ...two of them I noticed when I went to get him from his cot (and no bangs or crying while he was in there either) and then another one has just appeared this week - no idea where from! He did have blood dripping from his mouth this afternoon and he did scream then (he was playing with the kitchen drawer, turned round and sat down and hit himself on it) but the cut on his lip was before that :rofl:

Carters probably smacked him, he was trying to kick the crap out of andrew this morning

Aww bless him... and you! Glad he is ok. Scary that. Grace is a daredevil with things like that. I walked in on her yesterday and god knows how she managed it but she had got under her bouncy chair and all I could see was her head sticking out and she was attempting to carry on crawling with the chair on her back like a snail. I managed to prise her free in the end :dohh:

Aww hunny don't worry, that's what happens once they're mobile!! My girls are always getting hurt since they started walking, either tripping over something or falling, and have bruises all the time, I feel bad and worry that people think I beat them!!

Aww bless him... and you! Glad he is ok. Scary that. Grace is a daredevil with things like that. I walked in on her yesterday and god knows how she managed it but she had got under her bouncy chair and all I could see was her head sticking out and she was attempting to carry on crawling with the chair on her back like a snail. I managed to prise her free in the end :dohh:

Haha that must of been a sight!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->