Had a scare yesterday at 6+4...

Kyliem87

Mummy of 1 Princess
Reaction score
So as you can see by my ticker we've had a rough year with miscarriages so this time around I'm a nervous wreck! We had a scan on Friday at 6 weeks and everything looked perfect. Baby measured 2.0mm and it's little heartbeat was flickering away!

Cut to yesterday - I went to the toilet looked down at he tissue paper and there was blood :( all in a panic I phoned antenatal who booked me straight in for a scan and ah everything was perfect again! Baby was now measuring 6.0mm and you can see it's all face, arms and legs!

First pic is Fridays at 6 weeks and the second two were yesterday's. On the third one you can see it's little face, arms and legs

:happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 28
Aww what lovely pics. Hope your bean remains sticky

:hugs: Sorry you had a scare but yay for bean photo's!

So sorry about your scare, you are not the only one on that boat. I also keep checking for something whenever i go to the loo ( i guess it hasnt sunk that this time its it after such a struggle)

your baby pics looks so clear i am jelous!!

all the best

Thank you ladies :flow:

It's definitely reassuring seeing that little heartbeat! All being well we will be able to chill out and enjoy Xmas and have a scan at 9 weeks on the 3rd Jan! I also see my consultant on Friday so she will be able to tell me what course of action we are on :)

Sorry you had a scare but glad everything turned out okay! What great photos, how sweet. :)

Sorry for your losses. I had a mmc at Christmas 3 years ago and they are so cruel. I hope this is your sticky little bean. Gorgeous scan pics xxx

Great news! I had the same thing happen to me at 9.5 weeks, went to the bathroom, wiped and there was blood but baby seems to be ok. Doctor can't figure out what caused the bleeding. Glad that everything is well though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->