had a sweep today.....

McLovin

Reaction score
had a sweep today........ any of you ladies had experience with this?

I know I know - every woman/pregnancy is different etc etc!!!

but was just wondering............. :happydance:

I had a sweep at 40 weeks, still went 12 days overdue though - but it does work for some!!

good luck!

Haven't ever had one as this is my first baby but hope it works for you :)

my step cousin had a sweep last week and her baby came the next day yaaaay. Good luck :hugs:

I can't have one till I'm 41 weeks :(
Hope it works for you though...

I had one 2.5ish hours ago and have been in pain pretty much constantly ever since :(

I had a sweep with my LO and 6 hours later she was here!

i had a sweep with my first, she came 2days later, but was feeling achey straight after she did it. x

I had one about 11 days ago that set off loads of cramping which died off after a day or 2 and then another a week ago that seems to have done nothing at all. I've heard other ladies have gone on to have their babies soon afterwards though so fingers crossed it works for you.

I had a sweep at 12.30 today. Was told I was 4-5 cm dilated already so it's just contractions I am waiting for. Felt crampy ever since and have now started having bloody discharge. I had a sweep with my 2nd baby and went into labour 11hrs later and had a 2 1/2 hour labour. Been told not to hang about once contractions start as it probably will be another short labour. Here's hoping, good luck everyone!

Had a tiny bit of bloody discharge but pains have gone :(

just to update you all on this questin I had............ I had my sweep at 3pm and by 11.30pm I was having contractions 3 minutes apart......... then at 4:30pm my waters broke....... then at 8:40am my baby boy was ON my tummy rather than in it!!!

I had a sweep at 40 + 5 went straight into labour tho the consultant did say my body was practically ready anyway think i was already dilating that just set everything in motion lol went home came back and was 5cm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->