Had a trip to hospital :(

jadesh101

Keira&Seren
Reaction score
So monday night I started to get rather bad pains in my lower pelvis. Got taken to A&E was seen straight away, they had me down there for oooo maybe for an hour then got taken to the womens ward.

A doctor came to see me and really hurt my tummy I cried :( then another doctor came over took some higher and lower cervix swabs, and noticed a tiny blister on my foot had got infected and it was travelling up my leg.

So I spent the night, first thing I had a baby scan then a appendix scan, both were fine say little baby and heart beat, perfect and baby was measuring at 6weeks and 3days then so I am 6 weeks and 4 days today. My blood results came back saying the infection was rather nasty, and by the looks it spread up my body causing the pain, also after my c-section I have a lot of unhealed muscle and that also is causing pain as my belly will grow :(

But I am home now yey with my little Keira

:hugs: scary but happy to hear you are home with your little girl and baby is safe :hugs:

Oh that does sound scary! I'm so glad the doctors figured it out and you and the lil one are ok!

Glad you're ok and thank god they caught the infection! X

Yikes! Take are of yourself. Glad you are home with your little girl.

Oh you poor thing< that must have been terrifying. So glad ur home- relax and put ur feet up if u can xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->