• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Had a very odd dream!

heychrissie

Reaction score
I've got my 12 week scan next Tuesday - I dreamt that at my scan baby was a boy (and I had no idea how they'd found this out so early) and that they took him out of me at the scan and didn't put him back, and I was stuck with this 11 and a bit week old baby terrified that it was too early for him! (Though in my dream he was newborn sized. I'm not showing at all and I wasn't in my dream either) And by the end of the dream my baby had turned into my dog (small Jack Russell). What on earth 😌

:haha: I've had my share of bizarre pregnancy dreams, too. I tend to have odd dreams normally, so they only get weirder when I'm pregnant. To me, the strangest thing about pregnancy dreams are how real they feel. Even hours after I wake up, I still feel like my dream was something that actually happened, a long time ago.

Amazing what our brains can do. :flower:

I remember having strange dreams like that in my first pregnancy. I dreamt that I finally had my baby and when I was taking him home to meet family members he turned into my cat lol.

I had vivid dreams when I was pregnant. Go through this article. It is good and they explained what we dream in each trimester https://www.webmd.com/baby/features/vivid-dreams-of-pregnant-women?page=2

I am an avid pregnancy dreamer. With my daughter I had his one memorable dream where I "birthed" a like 6 year old girl who looked just like my cousin's daughter so I named her the same... I woke up like ummmm ok?! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"