Had a very vivid baby dream last night....

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by ChristinaRN, Jan 24, 2011.

1. ChristinaRN

ChristinaRN Mother of 3, pg with #4

It was sooooo real! It was only a moment of a dream but it was of me holding my LO for the first time.....and somehow I just KNOW that what I saw in the dream is exactly how he's gonna look. Weird I know :shrug: but I've never had a dream like that before.
    Anyone else had/having dreams about their LO?

2. caarmywife

caarmywife Well-Known Member

I haven't yet, but that sounds amazing!

3. MyFavSurprise

MyFavSurprise Well-Known Member

I had one vivid one a while ago but it was a girl in my dream.. I do have dreams but in the dreams he is always white, or twins, or a girl, and he's not going to be any of those! I want a realistic one too :hissy:

That's amazing though.. I'm sure it was really intense and special :cloud9: Sometimes you just know.

4. krys

krys Madi's Mommy

I have been having dreams of my little one! He/she always looks different though :(

5. TTCNumbertwo

TTCNumbertwo Mommy of 2 Boys

I had a dream like that when I was pregnant with DS, I was holding my perfect little baby boy in my arms (and I didn't know the sex), it was very eerie, but almost like I got a glimpse into the future- I can still picture that dream even though it was two years ago!

6. theresarhuebb

theresarhuebb x mother of 3 x

with both pregnancys with my girls i had a dream that i had a daughter aged around 2 with short blonde hair like a bob cut. but never seen there faces. i now have two blonde daughters 4 and 3 next month. you can see them on my tickers.
    im currently due my 3rd baby to which i thinks aboy. and i had a dream this time of taking a blonde baby boy a walk and breast feeding him. dont know why they keep having blonde hair in my dream. probably because i have blonde hiar!

7. Becky9384

Becky9384 Well-Known Member

I had a dream my baby was born with all gray hair. I was worried about getting my hair colored as I'm 26 and my hair has already started to turn gray!! Weird!

8. BabyBoyNYC

BabyBoyNYC Well-Known Member

the night before i got a positive i had a dream i was holding a baby in a blue blanket and in my dream i said "oh wow i had a boy!!". indeed i am having a boy

9. elliepoo

elliepoo Well-Known Member

Welll... I had a very vivid dream that I gave birth to a monkey the other day!! It was awful

10. krys

krys Madi's Mommy

HAHAHAHA, I was in a pretty bad mood until I saw this. I am now laughing out loud!!!