Had an urgent scan due to spotting...

Misscalais

Reaction score
And from what I could tell from some of the pics I've got from between the legs bub looks like another boy.
All I want is a healthy baby but I feel so sad that its probably another boy. I feel awful and I love baby with all my heart, I'm not disappointed just really sad that it was deff our last chance for a girl, I can't go through another pregnancy this one has been so awful from the very beginning been in hospital 4 times already. I just feel really awful to even be so upset about it.

Im sorry to hear that you didn't see what you were hoping for! Could it be that you're simply interpreting wrong? I know early on parts swell and can end up looking the same either way. At least the babe is okay after your bleed and you're okay.

I agree with beneli, you can't be sure? Are you planning to find out?
Glad your baby is ok x

Aw hun! How far along are you? Nub parts can always change. Will you be getting a scan.

Thanks girls, I could be wrong but I don't think so, I looked up a lot of pics on google and definitely leaning towards boy.
Rubysoho I'm still waiting on my urine sample test to come back, I think I've got a UTI or something. The ultrasound tech said my cervix is closed tight so I'm not really sure why I was having the brown and pink discharge. It's frustrating not knowing, still having bladder pain and my scan hurt a lot yesterday which isn't normal.
Oh and I'm 15 weeks :)
Here is a link to pics if you want to guess girls.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/gender-prediction/2071185-potty-shots-15-weeks-1-day.html

I'm not good at gender pics but it doesn't look like a boy to me. I hope all is well with your tests.

Thanks Hun, they aren't the best pics. There's no classic three white lines and there seems to be faint shadow of a penis but its not clear at all. So tempted to just book a gender scan its driving me mental don't think I can wait three weeks to find out lol!

I don't think mine are clear either but I did get to see the screen. Not really any clearer. My scan is the 18th. Im hoping they say they see boy parts. I hope you see girl parts clearly.

It's frustrating hey, thanks I hope you see boys parts too Hun! I didn't get to look on the screen when she was doing it so I have no idea really lol I'm so nervous I'm hoping to book my scan for the 16th because we are going camping for two weeks from the 20th. Ill be just on 18 weeks so hopefully bub is nice and shows us. All my scans it's been face 1st into my uterus ( so pretty much laying on its tummy and only rolling a few times ) I feel like I'm clutching at straws though and I really don't want to look disappointed in front of the tech but I'm not sure how ill hold it back if she says boy. I know ill be ok about it after a little while though but just the initial confirmation I guess.
Edit:
Couldn't get the 16th so I'm the 18th same as you! I managed to get 10:30am so I won't be waiting all day yay! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->